My Collection and Recommendations!

Ultimates

Hey all! decided it would take a loooong time to type up all the books, so i just took some pics and posted them! You can save them and then magnify for a better pic if u have trouble seeing the names.... would love to hear some recommendations on what to buy next!

EntireShelf.jpg

shelf-1.gif

shelf-2.jpg

shelf-3.gif

shelf-4.jpg

Last edited:
Ultimates said:
Look on row 4, Kingdom Come is there.... also, was Marvel 1602 good?

Marvel 1602 for a epic mindblowing geek story.

Hellblazer - Staring At The Wall for great gritty demon action. The payoff was freakin awesome.

Death - The Cost Of Living for a good nice read on a sunday afternoon.

and X-men Phoenix Endsong for amazing art and one of the best X-men stories ever.

and I'm hell of jealous for you set.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
What's so great about Invinible?

It's a quality silver age-like superhero book, with consistent writing and art.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ha! That might've been one of the single greatest posts ever. Same would apply if it was said to Ice. Good stuff.

Thanks.

Daredevil still sucks though. :)

Yea, I def. wanna finish on the hellblazer books... and will def. be looking into the books u guys recommended. Its funny though, I bought that bookshelf in June 05' to put stuff on, and at that time I only could fill MAYBE 1/2 of the top shelf with graphic novels, and even then I was like "wow, im really starting to collect them!", and now Im almost filled up the and now Ive almost filled the fourth rung, and yet still feel I have SO many books still to get.... which is a very good thing.... I also think soon im gonna get another bookshelf so i can do Marvel on one, and DC on another.... which is funny also, I remember mid 90's, I used to HATE DC, just didnt want anything with them, but I really think they do an amazing job with the characters now, I just think that they work differently.... Marvel works more on developing who the person is BEHIND the mask, whereas DC focuses more on the superhero the person is.

Latest posts

Back