Namor Ultimized?

Did you hear this in Wizard a way back? Because I heard about this, too, and I heard that idea was cancelled due to the Ultimate Nightmare series.

Well, what is on the cover? I'd love to see what else it says about this possible series. Also, you don't think this will be in the pages of Ultimate FF?

Yeah what did it say exactly? Namor in Ultimate FF? That might be right up Ellis's alley and I think he could put a cool spin on it. Or is it another series (or his own)?

I hope it isn't his own... It needs to fit with everything else. If it is a mini, there would have to be some SHIELD personnel on site at Atlantis. Also, this better not be anything like the Stargate series that just came out...

Also, this better not be anything like the Stargate series that just came out...

Not familiar with that - what is it and how does/would it relate to Namor?

This is only supposed to be a mini. What's gona go down in the mini is still unkown, but you know they gotta put Namor in the Ult. FF book.

Well, with the Stargate Atlantis there is a lot of the Atlantis "lost continent" thing going on... They have have enemies... lol, the Inhumans... And there is all sorts of stuff.

Namor should be interesting, though I don't know if I'm gonna pick it up.

I think before Namor even considers a comeback in the Ultimate universe, he needs a costume change. The speedos just aren't doing it for me.

Still waiting for some kind of source... :?

Do you think Namor playing the Prince of Atlantis is going to hold up, or should he be introduced as a W.M.D. by good or bad?

Do you think Namor playing the Prince of Atlantis is going to hold up, or should he be introduced as a W.M.D. by good or bad?

I could see some kind of Weapon X tie-in...I wouldn't like the idea of having him as Prince of Atlantis but I'm pretty confident that Ellis could do a good job with it if he took that route.

I have to agree with the last part of what UltimateE said. But didn't like the Weapon X tie-in. thing. Seems a lot of things tie-in to Weapon X. And thats not good.

Seems a lot of things tie-in to Weapon X. And thats not good.

I like it for the same reason that I like Hulk, Spider-Man, Green Goblin, and Doc Oc's origins all tying together. It makes more sense to me, rather than having 1500 different things going on that aren't related to each other...

Well, we already know that Atlantis exists thanks to the Mole Man... Maybe he's going to be popping up in the series, huh? :) Should be interesting.

Goodwill said:
Well, we already know that Atlantis exists thanks to the Mole Man... Maybe he's going to be popping up in the series, huh? :) Should be interesting.

Goodwill I had totally forgotten that the Mole Man scene took place in Atlantis! Remembering that I think it's totally possible that Mole Man could at the very least play a part in the Namor arc, if not appear in it. Nice catch!

Latest posts

Back