Naruto

On one hand, I really want to catch up on Naruto now that I'm almost caught up with One Piece.

On the other, the extremely negative reviews of the most recent arcs are making me think otherwise. . .

Dude! what the hell was that????? That decision was made so quickly! that makes no sense! It's like, "Oh yeah Kakashi is great and he was besically taught by a heritage of badasses!" ok so let's pick him and then danzou is all like, "that's stupid, soft pricks is what ruined this village!. Pick mE!!!!!"

OK so let's all pick danzou! ****! We don't even pick presidents that way...almost.!

That was stupid I'm so angry.

Iceshadow is right. Naruto is a lot better when it focuses on people not in the main cast. This is both its greatest strength and greatest weakness.

I like how Karui is all "I'm pretty sure this won't make me feel better, but..." while beating the crap out of Naruto.

i think the five kage's arc will be interesting to say the least. I wasn't expecting the mizukage to be a woman because I thought Tobi was supposedly the mizukage. So that makes me wonder a bit more as to what Tobi's powers actually encompass.

i think the five kage's arc will be interesting to say the least. I wasn't expecting the mizukage to be a woman because I thought Tobi was supposedly the mizukage. So that makes me wonder a bit more as to what Tobi's powers actually encompass.

He has the Sharigan. It does whatever the plot requires.

My understanding is that Tobi was the first Mizukage, long since retired.

Oh Naruto, you are so gay for Sasuke it simply isn't funny anymore.

Seriously. Sasuke is a terrible character and it really irks me how all these people are sticking their necks out for him against all reasonable evidence. But I'll stop complaining before I get into a rant.

There's a lot of speculation that Danzo is Tobi/Madara. That would be cool, I admit.

Annnnnd everyone but Konoha continues to be awesome.

Freaking samurai. Next Sasuke will reveal he teamed up with the Land of Pirates.

EDIT: I just realized that Naruto left his village without saying a word to the girl who, you know, professed her love for him and protected him with his life. Even if he's not going to end up with Hinata, it still makes Naruto look like a douche.

Last edited:
Naruto, disregarding the fact that the Raikage's anger with Sasuke is completely justified, you and Sakura are the only people who really care that much for Sasuke. If anybody would be willing to restart the cycle of hatred over his death, it would be you.

...I look at this sentence and it makes Naruto's new obseesion with the cycle of hatred make much more sense. He dosen't want to become a monster again.

The Raikage is so, so awesome. So is everyone else from his village.

Naruto, disregarding the fact that the Raikage's anger with Sasuke is completely justified, you and Sakura are the only people who really care that much for Sasuke. If anybody would be willing to restart the cycle of hatred over his death, it would be you.

...I look at this sentence and it makes Naruto's new obseesion with the cycle of hatred make much more sense. He dosen't want to become a monster again.

The Raikage is so, so awesome. So is everyone else from his village.

You're black aren't you? :D But yeah, I agree.

Also I love this samurai village concept. I'm glad there's more out there than just japanese looking ninjas and how the samurai are something to be reckoned with.

You're black aren't you? :D But yeah, I agree.

Also I love this samurai village concept. I'm glad there's more out there than just japanese looking ninjas and how the samurai are something to be reckoned with.

Nope. Pansy white boy through and through. I just love them because they keep beating up the things I hate most about this manga. Sasuke being an unstoppable, boring villain? Killer Bee beats the crap out of him and makes him look like a fool. Naruto being obsessed with being nice to Sasuke? Karui and Raikage call him out on his stupidity.

Last edited:
Loved the latest issue. Why did I love an issue about 5 grumpy weirdos arguing about Akatsuki and Sai calling out Sakura for mistreating Naruto?

Because it appears that Kankuro's new puppet is
SASORI
!!!

Badass.

How did I not notice that?!!! but yeah it was crazy good. Maybe Sakura will finally tell naruto to back off of sasuke. Still, I really hope naruto and sakura don't end up hooking up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back