Naruto

So...why is it that Shikamaru is suddenly advocating that "cycle of revenge" thing is bad when there was a whole arc dedicated to him getting vengence?

Not a Naruto fan but here is some news for everyone :

Disney has struck a deal with Viz Media to bring the anime series "Naruto Shippuden" to the Disney XD network beginning next month.

"Shippuden" is the sequel to the popular Japanese import and picks up with the ninja lead characters now in their teens. The original "Naruto" series has been airing on Cartoon Network since 2005.

"We're thrilled to be working with Disney," Bill Germain, media director of programming sales at the San Francisco-based animation and licensing company. "We know Disney XD has been tracking really well since it launched in February and we think our top brand matches well with that audience.

More here : http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3if44ebfb31be090b5a0097323c4025d62

I know this is the Manga thread but couldn't find Anime thread.

Edit I see Grocer Man posted news already but mines a different site on it.

Last edited:
Look guys, Sasuke has powers he needs to win in every fight!

OMG!

That is keeping me from enjoying the series. The familial uncover was pretty interesting, but Sasuke going toe to toe with the raikage? Come the **** on. this "omg his chakra is darker than curse lvl 2" crap has got to stop.

I've been afraid for a while that the ubermensch was going to plow through the kages, but Raikage powered through the Ameterasu to beat the hell out of him. He just busted out Susanoo to run away from Gaara with his tail between his legs and in the process abandoned half his team. And now I'm pretty sure Mizukage is about to take him down another couple of notches to boot.

This may turn out to be my favorite arc ever.

I came to that conclusion today as well.

He is just kinda trying to kill Danzo, and is running away from everyone to get to him.

Though he is taking a ****load of punishment.

So did anyone else catch that he has double MS? If that's the case my hope for him goin blind in at least one eye goes straight out the window.

Watch, now well be seeing WWND wristband.

Sasuke had to be saved twice in one chapter! Seriously, this is quickly turning into my favorite arc of Shippuuden yet.

**** Sasuke.

Latest posts

Back