Naruto

you would rape him?

also i don't get the problem people have with the dog. any kid would be sad about that. anything this kid gets attached to eventually dies soon after. kinda tragic. not really emo since naruto asked why. i don't think nagato really intended on giving a backstory but he's curious to see what naruto's answer is so there you go.

so what will happen is we'll see some more backstory, yahiko's death whichwill be another tragic death in his life. then he learns some new jutsu and realizes yahiko's wish for him by effectively turning him into God. remember the whole, I am not yahiko, i am god i am pain thing?

naruto's answer will be the same as always," I will never give up, that's my way of the ninja."

nagato will die the same way he lived, alone and hungry. i mean look at those ribs.

Fair enough.

My last post was pretty out of line anyway.

Last edited:
So, he killed his best friend, to save the girl from getting stabbed.

The same girl that can turn into paper.

Okay then...um....yeah, I still can't sympathize with this guy, at all. He's a ****ing loser.

So, he killed his best friend, to save the girl from getting stabbed.

The same girl that can turn into paper.

Okay then...um....yeah, I still can't sympathize with this guy, at all. He's a ****ing loser.

Seriously, I thought this guy was going to be a bad *** villain, instead of another whiny emo.

Naruto has good stories and great ideas, it's just so damn annoying sometimes, if you can get past the annoy aspects its good, if you can't just forget it.

Naruto has good stories and great ideas, it's just so damn annoying sometimes, if you can get past the annoy aspects its good, if you can't just forget it.

Meh, none of them were really what I would call good, and they weren't even close to being great. They were just all kinds of stupid.

Bass's "stupid" list for Naruto would have more words than the Bible alone.

Meh, none of them were really what I would call good, and they weren't even close to being great. They were just all kinds of stupid.

Bass's "stupid" list for Naruto would have more words than the Bible alone.

No the stories were written well, the story arc were good, the series takes a great amount of real ninja myth/legends/realities and mixed them in a pseudo modern world. Lot of good ideas in it that get hampered by annoying characters.

I'm oddly satisfied with it. It fixes the "what do we do with nagato" problem. We get Kakashi back. and sasuke is back in the fray. I'm curious to see Konan's play in all this now.

RESET BUTTONS!

I want one of those.
A) So do I.

B) The whole Pain saga sucked. The character had potential, but it was squandered pretty early with his little emo speeches. Having a character like that be responsible for killing so much of Konoha would have sucked. Especially when Naruto decided to take the equally annoying pacifist route to dealing with him. So I say reset the **** out of this garbage so we can move on to something interesting again. Like Tobi.

A) So do I.

B) The whole Pain saga sucked. The character had potential, but it was squandered pretty early with his little emo speeches. Having a character like that be responsible for killing so much of Konoha would have sucked. Especially when Naruto decided to take the equally annoying pacifist route to dealing with him. So I say reset the **** out of this garbage so we can move on to something interesting again. Like Tobi.

Agreed.

Though we did get that glorious moment where Sasuke got served.

Latest posts

Back