Naruto

i think were all waiting for the naruto vs. sasuke fight part 2......

I guess so. I'm still hoping the action will at least go back to the original set of characters. You know, the ones from the chunin exam.

Nowadays the story seems to focus on characters that were introduced after the timejump and I just dont give a crap about any of them.
Especially Sai and Yamato. F*ck Sai and Yamato. They are bland and uninteresting characters.
Those new partners working with Sasuke? I don't care about them. I can't remember their names or even why they joined Sasuke. They've always felt like cannonfodder and I can't believe they've survived this long.
They guy housing the 8 tail demon? Dont care about him whatsoever.
The other hokages? I'll give em the benefit of the doubt since we havent seem em do anything yet, but I'm sure they'll turn out as boring and uninteresting as Pain was.
F*ck Pain and his whole story arc by the way! I didn't care!!
But most of all; F*CK Sai and Yamato.

I find it funny that people are still reading this.

To be honest, I would have abandoned this a long time ago if some of the fan parodies of recent events weren't hilarious.

That's something Bleach doesn't have going for it.

Besides, the revelation that Orichimaru is behind Danzo's powers is hilariously stupid.

Last edited:
more like the poor man's 1st hokage. I would rather see Kakashi in a larger and expanded role. I'm kinda tired of the fact that he's still holding everyone's hands. I honestly wish they would have left him dead. Maybe then, Naruto(character) would have become a little less one dimensional.

more like the poor man's 1st hokage. I would rather see Kakashi in a larger and expanded role. I'm kinda tired of the fact that he's still holding everyone's hands. I honestly wish they would have left him dead. Maybe then, Naruto(character) would have become a little less one dimensional.

i think thats a little bit of what they're trying to do. when he has his "panic attack"

OK, so Sasuke is an unlikable douche without any of the sympethetic qualities of Gaara or the entertainment value of Kira. Why the hell do people like him so much?

Considering that girls are pretty much useless in this series, does anyone really believe Sakura will do any real damage?

EDIT: Actually, that's inaccurate. Sasuke has sympethic qualities. They just don't make much sense.

Last edited:
I think sasuke just wants to kill the old people. So Danzo's past was a little depressing. Almost makes you feel for him in the end.

*blinks*

*stares at computer screen for good 5 minutes*

*smiles and claps hands*

Welp! I'm done here! Anyone have any reccomendations?

Last edited:
wait.... what!?

Pls tell me she's just tricking Sasuke to get closer to him before she stabs him in the back.

Latest posts

Back