New Ant-Man series

X2727

Well-Known Member
ANTMAN001


Is anyone else interested in the idea of a new Ant-Man, or am I just weird?
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
X2727 said:
ANTMAN001


Is anyone else interested in the idea of a new Ant-Man, or am I just weird?

Kind of, but not really. I was a lot more interesting when Daniel Way was going to write it and he had Ant-Man going in girls' underwear drawers and stuff like that.
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
I like the scott lang unique helmet comstume best. this one's ok. probably second best. (scott lang's one is the one with the like 6 eyes and full helmet...)
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Yes, Scott Lang's costume was the best.

But this sounds incredibly boring. It actually sounds familiar to another comic I've read, just can't put my finger on it.

I bet it was written by Kirkman.
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
newsarama said:
Hank Pym is a big part of the book but the man behind the suit is going to be a totally new guy.

UGH. sounds like they're copying the success of the new blue beetle with this idea. STUPID. God, be original.

ANTMAN001_colcov.jpg

and the new costume would be cooler if only they kept the helmet, and had the colors black and red (cuz blue and red is taken by spidey)

i for one am not looking forward to this. story sounds average, i dont like the new costume, and the general idea is a rip off of the NEW Blue Beetle.

IMHO.
 
Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I thought exactly the same thing when I read that bit, marvelman.
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
ProjectX2 said:
I thought exactly the same thing when I read that bit, marvelman.

SEE?! So i must be right in assuming Q is a rip off/ hack.

and yesk, it does look like Spidey with different eyes and antennas and fancy armor crap.

and no friggin helmet.

:-D
 

Nurhachi

Well-Known Member
marvelman said:
UGH. sounds like they're copying the success of the new blue beetle with this idea. STUPID. God, be original.

ANTMAN001_colcov.jpg

and the new costume would be cooler if only they kept the helmet, and had the colors black and red (cuz blue and red is taken by spidey)

i for one am not looking forward to this. story sounds average, i dont like the new costume, and the general idea is a rip off of the NEW Blue Beetle.

IMHO.

Marvel doesnt copy DC. You say that again and i find you and beat you like a red headed foster child.

DC stole Marvels concepts for Moon Knight and Sentry and created Superman and Batman. And Green Lantern was actually Marvel but DC stole the concept art and storylines before Marvel got a chance to create him.

FACT
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
Nurhachi said:
Marvel doesnt copy DC. You say that again and i find you and beat you like a red headed foster child.

DC stole Marvels concepts for Moon Knight and Sentry and created Superman and Batman. And Green Lantern was actually Marvel but DC stole the concept art and storylines before Marvel got a chance to create him.

FACT
:lol:


oh, you crack me up...
 

McCheese

Well-Known Member
I like the new look.

And I'm actually really looking forward to this. A guy gets superpowers and decides to forget all the hero/villain stuff and look out for number 1. Finally someone I can relate to. First issue he steals the suit. Second issue he tries to steal his friend's girlfriend. Sounds great.
 

Fuzzy Birds

Well-Known Member
McCheese said:
I like the new look.

And I'm actually really looking forward to this. A guy gets superpowers and decides to forget all the hero/villain stuff and look out for number 1. Finally someone I can relate to. First issue he steals the suit. Second issue he tries to steal his friend's girlfriend. Sounds great.

Likewise. Highly anticipating this one.
 
Top