New Mortal Kombat!

shame it's not online,(the demo) we could fight mole

I'm really enjoying the gameplay, much smoother than any MK game I've ever played

I'm hearing spoilers from dataminers that has me concerned
Sub-Zero is getting Cyborg'd

I preordered mine from Amazon.co.uk. Game has Classic Scorpion and toasty fatality and something else BUT Amazon has Classic Costume for Reptile :D He's my favourite so I went with that. It also has Classic Subzero and more.

I'm curious if the classic stuff is DLC or a code to get it from the Kyrpt for free

I preordered mine from Amazon.co.uk. Game has Classic Scorpion and toasty fatality and something else BUT Amazon has Classic Costume for Reptile :D He's my favourite so I went with that. It also has Classic Subzero and more.

I'm curious if the classic stuff is DLC or a code to get it from the Kyrpt for free
It's all been found on to be found in the cracked demo files (It leaked EVERYTHING, Bios, Endings, the roster, the challenge tower rewards, most of the krypt, story mode script, and two of the super secret characters if you want spoils I'll post em), so it's on disc but it'll probably still be DLC like the 100 Kb unlocks in NFS Hot Pursuit

If you grab a Kollectors or Tournament Edition you also get Klassic Ermac over here atleast. Gamespot/EB gets Klassic Scorpion and the toasty Fatality, Bust Buy gets Klassic Sub-Zero and the Spine-Rip, Amazon gets Reptile and his Tasty Fatality, Wal-Mart gets Klassic Kitana and presumably her Kiss of Death, if you buy Mortal Kombat: The Movie or Mortal Kombat Annihilation on Blu-Ray you get Klassic Jade.

Nothing's been said about Klassic Smoke, Noob Saibot, or Mileena, but Klassic Smoke (and maybe Noob and a pre-scarring Kabal) has been spotted in Raiden's Story video

Speaking of Kabal:
[video=youtube;23Xb85WjuwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Xb85WjuwA[/video]

Last edited:
I reserved the game at Game Stop for the PS3 last week.

right on, we must do battle, you too mole

tag battle

I'll be Kung Lao and probably Ermac

Ice I'll assume you'll be using Sub-Zero (ohhhh boy do I ever have a spoiler on his story)

Amazon.co.uk has :
Sub Zero: Exclusive unlock. Original character costume and his classic spine rip fatality from the original Mortal Kombat.

Reptile: Exclusive unlock. Original character costume and his classic fatality. Lose you head with Reptile's original tasty meal fatality.

Kitana: Klassic Kitana. Original Mortal Kombat Ninja Outfit.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature....rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=233675967&pf_rd_i=B003NSBME4

Sounds like a good deal as I'll get classic Reptile + ps3 has Kratos.

So Gemini my tag team will be = classic Reptile + Kratos :D

Final Roster:

Regular Roster: (10 may be locked)
Liu Kang
Johnny Cage
Sonya Blade
Raiden
Kano
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Shang Tsung
Reptile
Ermac
Kung Lao
Kitana
Jax
Mileena
Baraka
Noob Saibot
Smoke (Human)
Jade
Sindel
Sheeva
Stryker
Kabal
Nightwolf
Cyrax
Sektor
Quan Chi

Bosses: (Not on select screen but may be unlockable)
Goro
Kintaro
Shao Khan

Bonus Characters:
Kratos (PS3 only)
Cyborg Sub-Zero

DLC Characters: (More pending)
"Lady in Red" (Skarlett)
Kenshi

The 360-exclusive character still unknown? Thought they'd reveal it by now.

And yes, Sub-Zero will be the main character I'll use for fighting online.

from what boon said in that article he makes no mention of a 360 character, the reporter seems to have jumped to that conclusion himself(bad reporter)

Boon just implies that they're doing something else for the 360 to even it out, there's been nothing mentioned so far, hell PS3 also got 3D, early demo, and custom soundtracks

though 360 users will be able to use there avatars in the online "king of the hill" mode

hell PS3 also got 3D, early demo, and custom soundtracks

To be fair how many games to 360 get the exclusives on? a lot more. So just let us ps3 users have this one.

I aint complaining one bit (getting it on ps3), just pointing it out

heres the roster
mkroster.png

Yes well I was just saying that ...... *sees picture* You had me at reptile:heart:

Last edited:
gameprodlc.jpg

Goro_new.jpg

Image22.jpg

just showing the rest of the announced characters, Rain and Shinnok have been leaked as DLC but it's from a unknown source so take that with a grain of salt. Cyborg Smoke and Tanya have also been mentioned by Ed Boon but not confirmed

Personally I'd like to see them TRY Motaro, he's out because of programming difficulties. I'd Also love to see Reiko, Fujin, Kai, Mavado, Blaze, and Havik make appearences too

Last edited:
wich one? the Cyborgs have always been loosely based off the Predator with a little bit of Fett tossed in for measure

Shao Kahn and Shinnok were based off Vader and the Emperor

Kabal was based off the Tuscan Raiders

when you really look at it Star Wars had a pretty heavy enfluence on MK

I got this today. Sadly I had to change my preorder on Amazon. BUT I but it on release from game and have codes for Jade (Original Ninja) , Mileena (original ninja) and Scorpion (classic costume and fatality) and when PSN is back up i'll redeem

Now so far story mode is awesome. I just finished chapter 1 Johnny Cage. The videos are great, the combat system is nice very nice. At last a fun Mortal Kombat again. It's been years but it's worth it.

The extras are fun and I already unlocked Reptiles Alt ( :( i want his classic look soooo bad)

Great game, anyone else bought it?

Latest posts

Back