New Mortal Kombat!

Updated my completed ladder list. I will get all endings.

Also now on mission 80 something

it wasn't Boon and he didn't say Whoopsie, It was Dan Forden and he said Toasty,

that is how it has been since 1993

fun fact the "Dorfen" part of the MK3 stage "Noobs Dorfen" was a play on his name, he's a sound designer...and I think he did the mocap for a couple characters in the 1-3 games

In MK2 if you were on the portal stage and that happened, it up and start and you could fight Smoke, in MKSM if you got a 100 hit combo it would happen again and if you hit up and start you got 1000 extra points/koins or something

in this game nothing happens but you can fight Retro Kostume Smoke in the Living Forest if Smoke appears in the Living forest and you press down and select over and over again until you're opponent explodes

Last edited:
I don't think you were lied to, the person who told you was just wrong...

I've heard of people making the "whoopsie" mistake, never heard of anyone mistaking him for Boon, but I can see it happening if you don't know what Boon looks like

I don't think you were lied to, the person who told you was just wrong...

I've heard of people making the "whoopsie" mistake, never heard of anyone mistaking him for Boon, but I can see it happening if you don't know what Boon looks like
I was kidding. Sort of.

Last edited:
Despite having learned that it's "toasty!", not "whoopsie!" at least twice over the years, I still thought it was whoopsie again when it popped up here.

it's not the same as jokers from mkdc, that one was censored, that's why they used it for this one

Ah! Cool. I didn't get why they'd rehashed it.

In other news, I do not understand why there aren't stage fatalities for every stage.

I just beat Ladder again with Smoke. 8th person to do it with.

I've beaten it with Sub Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, Lui Kang, Kung Lao, Scorpion, Cyrax, and Kratos.

Also have the first section of The Krypt unlocked.

Last edited:
This showed me nothing.

I don't know what the heck I was suppose to see there.
Classic costume for Cyrax and Sektor, leaked DLC, there's another vid that slips that the wind god Fujin may be coming
Despite having learned that it's "toasty!", not "whoopsie!" at least twice over the years, I still thought it was whoopsie again when it popped up here.
In other news, I do not understand why there aren't stage fatalities for every stage.
In the game coding there's strings for like six more that aren't doable in the game, maybe they'll be opened up in the future
I just beat Ladder again with Smoke. 8th person to do it with.

I've beaten it with Sub Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, Lui Kang, Kung Lao, Scorpion, Cyrax, and Kratos.

Also have the first section of The Krypt unlocked.
you know what pissed me off, when I beat it with Ermac there was no sound with his ending for some reason, wtf?
I hate tag matches where it's just you versus two opponents.

They slow down my story mode.

Also, the way Kung Lao's story ended was awesome.
That pissed me right the **** off, actually story modes treatment of Kung Lao in general just pissed me off "I should not have encouraged him" what the **** was that

you know what pissed me off, when I beat it with Ermac there was no sound with his ending for some reason, wtf?

Not sure if it is his ending (not done him yet) However I have to ask were you using an Alt costume?

I ask ask I've noticed beat ladder in costume 1 = sound is fine. Beat ladder in an alt = sound is either delayed or non-existent. thats why now if i use Alt i skip ending and view it in Nekropolis.

Not sure if it is his ending (not done him yet) However I have to ask were you using an Alt costume?

I ask ask I've noticed beat ladder in costume 1 = sound is fine. Beat ladder in an alt = sound is either delayed or non-existent. thats why now if i use Alt i skip ending and view it in Nekropolis.

That mighta been it, I did it with Klassik Ermac IIRC

Also, Guess who might be trading his Klassik Jade for a Klassik Reptile? :p

Took me forever to beat Shao Kahn with Liu Kang as well. If I had Kung Lao, I would have thrashed him.

Kung Lao is the ****.

He's the Beast from the East

Last edited by a moderator:
I have beaten Ladder now with 14 different characters, so little over half-way done. Also on the Tower Challenges, I am currently on #140. Or #141. One or the other.

I have beaten Ladder now with 14 different characters, so little over half-way done. Also on the Tower Challenges, I am currently on #140. Or #141. One or the other.

Woohoo!

Go you!

I've sadly only beaten ladder with 9, and I'm on #72 on the Tower.

I would have gotten further, but i got sucked back into Portal 2 (I now have all the single player trophies).

All 300 challenges = beaten!

Endings I'm missing : Jax , Kano , Stryker , Baraka

I have 16 endings unlocked with the last one being Reptile's. Still also playing through other games, so it'll take me a long while to get everything done.

Latest posts

Back