Avengers New Mystery Avenger/Ronin theory

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ronin appears in #12 he probably won't be revealed until arc's end.
No, he appears in #11 first, and the identity was said to be shown in #12. One of the many Bendis interviews says this. Or somewhere. But it HAS been said.

Now don't get annoyed if this is totally wrong because i missed NA #5 and might have missed something pretty important i.e. Bendis revealing who ordered Electro to break Sauron outta the raft. Because if that character hasn't been revealed yet then I think that person is Ronin. Having the Black Widow character become Ronin is too obvious and I think Bendis is using her to throw the audience off the fact that Ronin is someone else.

I doubt Ronin is Nick Fury because Fury and the Howling Commando's are getting their own book in October and Hawkeye is set to appear in She-Hulk in the same month, so... I'm really stumped.

PS Hi, I'm Blob :D

blob said:
I doubt Ronin is Nick Fury because Fury and the Howling Commando's are getting their own book in October and Hawkeye is set to appear in She-Hulk in the same month, so... I'm really stumped.
First of all, like THAT has stopped ANYONE from appearing other places. Wolverine ring a bell? :wink:

Second, its just the team, not Fury. Remember that Fury is under hiding now.

Sorry bout that, read the solicit wrong. My bad... and yeah I can see where you're coming from.

Did Bendis ever say that Ronin was not Daredevil?

man without history...

would be great if we knew if ronin was a former hero or villian....he could be anyone from hawkeye to the guy wolverine is going up against currently....i look at ronin and think silver samurai...or night thrasher (new warriors)...but ugh....will have to wait for his first issue to narrow it down...

All right Captain, first off when I made the reference to Silvermane and hopeing he wasn't going to come back as a Cyborg I knew the 616 history with that. That's why I said it. I'm not comic illiterate so you can stop with your post titles.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, he also ruled out Hawkeye as Ronin. I think. Maybe not.

I actually think Ronin might be The Cat. In an old comic of Peter Parker Spider-Man, he was supposed to be the only martial artist who was as good as Shang Chi. It cant be Shang Chi cuz he's chinese and Ronin is a japanese name for samarais. Either Cat, Silver Samarai or Iron Fist would be my guess

Nurhachi said:
I actually think Ronin might be The Cat. In an old comic of Peter Parker Spider-Man, he was supposed to be the only martial artist who was as good as Shang Chi. It cant be Shang Chi cuz he's chinese and Ronin is a japanese name for samarais. Either Cat, Silver Samarai or Iron Fist would be my guess
BENDIS! said:
...****! Who can i make it now.... umm... FING FING FOOM! It's Fing Fang Foom, in human form! Yes! Brillient!
It's happening right now, I tell you.

Latest posts

Back