Spider-Man New Spidey Suit Coming in December

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
69476comic_storystory_full-4578841..jpg

Discuss

Why is he getting a new suit?

there's a new, amped up Hobgoblin in town, so Spidey needs a new, amped up suit. According to the solits.

It's basically the super-suit arms race.

...I can see Marvel making a summer cross-over about that.

I really like that look. Honestly, that's one of the reasons why I'm more of a Marvel girl than a DC girl, is completely the costumes. It's not uncommon in the marvel universe for characters to change up their look.

My only complaint with this one, not a fan of the glowy bits, I think it'd look better if it were just a regular red.

I realized looking at it, I really liked the Spidey 2099 costume too.

Holy Carp, that's Ramos' new style? I'm kinda digging it. (altho Petey's legs don't seem connected to his hips)

Last edited:
So this will last until about May next year, huh? :roll:

It's so he can fight the new Hobgoblin, it's not suppose to last. Duh!

I really like that look. Honestly, that's one of the reasons why I'm more of a Marvel girl than a DC girl, is completely the costumes. It's not uncommon in the marvel universe for characters to change up their look.

My only complaint with this one, not a fan of the glowy bits, I think it'd look better if it were just a regular red.

I realized looking at it, I really liked the Spidey 2099 costume too.

Holy Carp, that's Ramos' new style? I'm kinda digging it. (altho Petey's legs don't seem connected to his hips)

Word! I love how marvel tries different costumes.

Last edited:
Bingo. Slott's mentioned that Spidey will be wearing a few costumes over the next year or so.

I like it, but then I'm a fan of characters having multiple costumes.

Agreed, I like artist getting creative with costumes. If you ever look around at fan art for redesigns there are some damn good ones out there

Agreed, I like artist getting creative with costumes. If you ever look around at fan art for redesigns there are some damn good ones out there

And its like, why WOULDN'T a hero have more than one style of outfit in their wardrobe, you know?

Yeah, see, I said that to a friend about Wonder Woman. Instead of her just having the new pantsuit, or the star-spangled swimsuit, I'd love to see her with a wardrobe full of costumes.

I like how Marvel constantly give their characters new costumes and I think that's one thing they have over DC. God knows, Batman should have had at least three different kinds of all-black costumes by now.

I don't really like the idea of Spider-Man having a bunch of really high-tech costumes, though. The black suit (the one made of cloth, not sinister alien symbiote) and the Scarlet Spider ones were fine, but the rest of them kind of go against the idea that Spider-Man is an average guy without a ton of financial resources.

But then, I guess the idea that this 'average guy' can create machines that create a high-tensity fluid stronger than steel cables kind of goes against that idea, anyway.

Also, I just plain think the design's boring and not Spider-like.

Latest posts

Back