new to ultimate X-men.

Ultimate Sam said:
Then why are you complaining? I won't be able to go to USA in the near (or far) future... And I doubt they'll release the TBP's in south america... I'm depressed now...

not complaining just saying they had none.

they are hard to get in uk too. i use ebay or amazon.co.uk to get them

Please God, don't let sjmole turn into Lil Kis...

Posts deleted.

"While discussion of comics downloading and the morality thereof are permitted, discussing where you download from IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED."

I read the second one today. Also great. I love how much they can improve improve peoples backstory e.g nick fury. In just one tpb. The characters seem to have more deph to them because of it. Also what i've seen ultimate rouge is cool. How ever the one person i did not like the ultimate version of is jugganught. He spoke as if he was not related to prof x and seemed to be just a normal person (same problems i had with movie version) all in all ultimate xmen vol 2 gets 4 out 5.

sjmole said:
I read the second one today. Also great. I love how much they can improve improve peoples backstory e.g nick fury. In just one tpb. The characters seem to have more deph to them because of it. Also what i've seen ultimate rouge is cool. How ever the one person i did not like the ultimate version of is jugganught. He spoke as if he was not related to prof x and seemed to be just a normal person (same problems i had with movie version) all in all ultimate xmen vol 2 gets 4 out 5.
Yeah, but he comes back in the Annual and he shows some emotion there. Then something bad happens but you will know that it will be redone because no one wants it that way. From what we have seen, it seems that they are not related which is a bummer in my opinion. Well time to eat and watch Survivor, so peace.

Thor said:
Yeah, but he comes back in the Annual and he shows some emotion there. Then something bad happens but you will know that it will be redone because no one wants it that way. From what we have seen, it seems that they are not related which is a bummer in my opinion. Well time to eat and watch Survivor, so peace.

That sounds cool.

I have annual but wont read it till i get the tpbs that lead up to it.

the relation thing just annoys me because what i saw of cartoons and read of old comics (not many) it was his main driving force so to speak so now he's lost it.

Latest posts

Back