New Ultimate Spider-Man (Warning SPOILERS ahead!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read Ultimate Fallout #4, there wasn't enough Mile Morales to really decide whether or not he's going to have his own personality or not. So we'll just have to see. The talking heads about Mutant conspiracy part was boring though. Anyway, I picked up #5 as well (I haven't read it yet), which looks like it follows up that story, so we'll see where it goes.

Here's a preview of the final issue of Ultimate Fallout.

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album_view.php?gid=3522&page=3

On an other note. I just saw a picture of this new Spider-Man hanging with the Teen Titans. And it got me thinking. Since DC is pretty much rebooting their whole line (Yes, I know not the whole line. There's no need to point it out, just saying). I'd like to see a good old fashion crossover. It's been awhile since DC and Marvel had one, why not. Maybe wait a while and astablish the new versions of these characters (both Marvel and DC). I think they should go for it. What do you guys think?

Issue #1
UltimateComicsSpiderMan_1_Cover.jpg

Variant #1
1959652-ultimatecomicsspiderman_1_milesvariant_super.jpeg

Last edited:
So he doesnt have the same powerset as Peter? That's interesting! Anyone care to speculate if he just knocked the bully over, or if he has a stinger or shock powers or something? Also, I give it 15 issues before the writers forget what his powers are.

So he doesnt have the same powerset as Peter? That's interesting! Anyone care to speculate if he just knocked the bully over, or if he has a stinger or shock powers or something? Also, I give it 15 issues before the writers forget what his powers are.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking of a stinger or possible a poisonous touch. Not enough poison to kill you, but stun you. And I guss the other power they show is to blend in to any background.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back