Newsarama reveals full Ultimates Annual cover

Awesome, thank you for clearing that up... Now, is this to say that this Goliath will become a villain or does Millar just think it's a better name than Atlas?

O ok i missed that. I'll think it'l be a different one tho. I think there was other Goliath's in 616

Nurhachi said:
O ok i missed that. I'll think it'l be a different one tho. I think there was other Goliath's in 616
Yes, there was an African American called Black Goliath, he had the same powers as the other "Giant Men".... he was part of the Defenders for awhile.... in 616

Vegetable-man said:
Yes, there was an African American called Black Goliath, he had the same powers as the other "Giant Men".... he was part of the Defenders for awhile.... in 616

This sounds about right. The guy on the cover has gotta be him

alright, my thoughts on the cover:

Cap is Cap. Period.

The two robots I'm gonna take a stab and say they're Vision 2 and Ultron. Now, Fury already rejected Hank's attempt at putting the androids on the Ultimates in issue #6, but what if Tony stepped in and combined the two robots with his Iron-tech armor. He could pass them off as his invention (with Hank's blessing since he already knows his name is bad publicity incarnate) and therefore there'd be no public backlash to their joining the team.

The four guys on the ground behing Cap and the robots I have no idea.

Captain Britain is there, not sure which Captain the other one is.

And the giant guy is obviously Goliath.

As for when this is supposed to take place in relation to the rest of Ultimates 2, I'm assuming this takes place during the six-week gap in #7 (or to make it easier, between 6 and 7). This is due to Black Widow having her suit, and Hawkeye still being alive in the issue.

We shoulda looked at Caps eyes. It told us from the start: that aint cap! the eyes are brown!

Latest posts

Back