Newsarama reveals Ultimate Fantastic Four #27 cover.

Fuzzy Birds

As seen in the latest Joe Fridays column over at newsarama.

ULTFF027_cov_col_t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ultimate Fantastic Four 27 cover

Dammit. N-Rama ain't workin' for me again. Can someone post it here, porfavor?

:please:

Wow, that new avengers cover is to die for

Thor looks like the singer of Nickelback

Last edited:

The fire effects on Johnny are awful, plus he looks like a simpering gimp. And I don't understand why Land's Reed suddenly looks like a completely different character...

Fuzzy Birds said:
The fire effects on Johnny are awful, plus he looks like a simpering gimp. And I don't understand why Land's Reed suddenly looks like a completely different character...
Agreed.

Overall, it's an alright cover. Color does seem brighter than usual.

Nice. Who drew that New Avengers cover? Looks like McNiven...

Thor looks like Sue's older brother - more than Johnny looks like her younger brother.

Sorry to get offtopic, but did you see those "Dark Tower" bookmark thingies? I really wanna kill Marvel for apparently inventing the term "Graphic Fiction". I already hate the term "Graphic Novel" because people who believe that comics are for small children like to use the phrase to explain books with (GASP) adult content. Its a ****ing comic book. Just call it a comic book. They want to draw in new readers, but if they use this new term they're just telling new readers "These comics are adult and mature because they're written by novelists. All those other books are just idiot comic books". It puts the book on a plane that it may not deserve to exist in.

END RANT.

Worst cover ever!!!!! What is with Thor, Johnny and Reed. It's like Land decided to reinvent these characters. Johnny fire looks more like crazy hair.

I've found most of Land's occasionally stiff and odd artwork forgivable, but man Guij is right --- Thor does look like a butch dyke with a beard.

Latest posts

Back