Nintendo 3DS

I'm having a hard time finding info on the price drop that is supposedly happening in August...is there a date or any more info known about this yet? It's dropping $80 already!

I'm really glad about this because I wanted to get one for my son's birthday in October.

Yeah, it's officially happening in August. Nintendo is doing so to compete with the PS Vita, but they will also be losing money on every unit sold.

I can't remember the date, but when I find it, I shall post it.

Yeah... **** you Nintendo. At least Apple gave me a $100 gift card when they did the early price drop.

It sucks for anyone who paid the full price. I traded in my DSi and got a $25 extra bonus when I picked up my 3DS, so what I paid was still lower than the price cut will be.

I think I will be getting just about all 20 free games. At least, I will be getting all the ones mentioned so far.

We got one of these for my son for his birthday. It is really cool.

Some other family members are getting him games so we haven't got any yet, but the one that comes with it where you take your picture and have to attack those MODOK-ball-looking things is worth the price of admission alone! I played that, like, 5-6 times after he went to bed.

He'll be getting Ocarina Of Time and LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean this weekend.

I just bought a 3d yesterday with 1 3ds game and toys r us were selling ds games cheap so got two. My game were :

3ds : Super Mario land 3d
Ds : New Super Mario bros
Ds : Batman : the brave and the bold.

So far loving Mario land and my 3Ds

Latest posts

Back