• Pilotwings Resort – Nintendo
  • Pro Baseball Spirits – Konami
  • Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle – Level 5
  • Ridge Racer 3D – Namco Bandai
  • Samurai Warriors Chronicle – Tecmo Koei
  • Steel Diver – Nintendo
  • Super Monkey Ball – Sega
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition – Capcom

I'm guessing either the U.S. and/or Europe will have a similar, but different list that would include Mario Kart. There was a rumor about Paper Mario 3DS coming out in late March for Europe as a launch title and its looking that could be the case now than before.

But, if that list stays the same for all, I'd definitely grab LoZ, Professor Layton, and SF4 as the first games with the 3DS.

Last edited:
Re: Nintendo DS

[video=youtube;IketPatC6_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IketPatC6_Q&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

So it looks like that Ocarina of Time 3D will be a launch title in the spring! :D More than enough websites are saying this is official.

Also, this is the rumored list for the U.S. launch titles. Already plan to get 5 of them, and maybe all on the same day if I can.

Animal Crossing
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart
Nintendogs + Cats
Paper Mario
PilotWings Resort
Star Fox 64 3D
Steel Driver
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina in Time 3D

Last edited:

The Home menu for the 3DS:

Home.jpg

1. Similar to the DSi, you can take photos directly from the menu without having to access the actual app.
  2. Brightness Settings
  3. I'm guessing a way to toggle the view of the menu. Like DSi mode to hybrid Wii mode.
  4. "Memory Notebook"
  5. PictoChat (hopefully upgraded )
  6. 3DS Mail
  7. Web browser
  8. Nintendogs + Cats
  9. Augmented Reality
  10. Probably a graph on playing time, tag mode, number of steps, etc.
  11. DS Download play equivalent
  12. Mii Studio
  13. Pedometer
  14. 3DS Sound/Music

Last edited:

I wonder why it needs a device to detect pedophiles.

Nintendo 3DS: Virtual Boy Games Could Possibly Come To 3DS

Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime was recently quizzed by online gaming publication Kotaku regarding whether or not Virtual Boy games will come to the Nintendo 3DS.

"As a consumer, I have experience with every Nintendo platform and, I think every accessory, including the Superscope, with the exception of the Virtual Boy… so it's difficult for me to articulate a point of view back to our parent company why we absolutely have to have a Virtual Boy store."

- Reggie Fils-Aime

It's official: January 19th will be the day we will find out about price and release date as Reggie Fils-Aime will hold a special presentation in NYC on the 3DS.

Nintendo World 2011

The 3-day event being held in Chiba, Japan - just outside Tokyo is starting tonight at 7pm (9am Japan). To view all the news and live coverage, a blogger that I follow on Twitter set up a nice site at www.nintendoworld2011.com that will be updated throughout the entire weekend.

The official Japanese launch titles, as revealed by Nintendo yesterday:

• Nintendogs & Cats (three editions)
  • Winning Eleven Soccer 3D
  • Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
  • Samurai Warriors: Chronicle:
  • Puzzle Bobble 3D
  • Ridge Racer 3D
  • Battle of the Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
  • Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle

No Zelda on there. Wonder if they will get it as an addition to the 3DS too (if the rumor is true)?

Now that I remember to ask: How much would the pre-order cost? $50 for something like this?

I believe it's $25, I'll double check when I work Tuesday.

It is official!

The 3DS will be on sale in the U.S. for $249.99 on March 27th. European date: March 25th.

Edit: Other news-

• Friend codes are now universal- as in you don't need to keep inputing one per game. Just once per system and you are good to go.
  • There will be 30+ titles released between March 27th and the start of E3 in June.
  • Europe pricing is actually up to the retailers themselves, with some pricing £219.99 and £229.99.
  • The system is available in Aqua Blue or Cosmo Black for all regions, so any other color won't be out anytime soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back