Nintendo Wii discussion

Today ready for the Wii I got :
  • 2000 wii points
  • A "double charging Station"
  • Super smash bros brawl
  • King of clubs.

That king of clubs looks pretty cool. Graphics are not all that (even for a wii game) However the game looks fun. Plus when I had Wii last time I remember playing Wii sports golf and saying "I wish this had been mini-golf" plus it has 96 courses so that'll be great as it'll be harder to memorize how to do them easy.

Ok So our Wii came today (code is in game codes thread) . First that new video channel about Wii Internet gave me a shock. I had it already on it and downloaded 1 game and 2 free channels and it said I only had 11 blocks left. I was thinking "What the..." but deleted the new channel and it went up to 1600+ much better :D

Ok the games I have .....

SSBB - Love this game and enjoying playing it so far. I use cube pad on it as I don't like using the wiimote for fighting games. But the option was there to use multiple = happy mole. Lots to unlock plus while playing the main story with brother I was Kirby he was peach, Got him to make her hold up while I did kirby's sucking move so it looks like shes trying to feed him toad and took photo :lol:

I give it 9/10 it gets 9 not 10 as some things feel a little broken e.g player 2 can't open doors

MySims Party - I enjoy this while not "Mario Party" I still enjoy it plus creating your own mysim to go around the city and play the games = pretty cool and adds something. While the games aren't exactly new as you've seen similar been before it's still fun multiplayer.

I give it 7.7 / 10

Sports Party came with wii in a bundle. Not played all the games yet but Mini golf on it is pretty cool though controls are broken a bit.

Funfair party came with wii in a bundle. not played

King of clubs - Wanted to play this, boy was was this **** and I mean very ****. Very broken controls plus psone graphics

1/10

Downloaded :

Alex kid - not played since i downloaded but it was fun on master system.

Bomberman Blast - Awesome! Online play + able to use Mii as bombermen + Clasic bomberman feel = Must own. A great Wiiware title that is worth the money

9/10 = Would get 10 but they left some stuff out for a disc release to make more money. But still for what it is it's awesome.

Pop-up Pirate - It's pop up pirate. Not exactly the most awesome game ever but it's fun in multiplayer pluss replacing captain with Mii and playing pop-up Mii is funny

6/10 - get it if you like the board game or want a fun a little game but don't expect too much

The latest issue of Nintendo Power published with the first story on Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for Wii. This is not an April Fool's joke. Rumors floating around the Interweb previously suggested the title might be a remake of the original PlayStation game, but according to the magazine, the WIi title is far removed from its predecessor. In fact, Konami describes it as a "re-imagining" of the original game.

Excerpts from the article itself have also made it online, and reveal a great deal about how the new game will look and feel.

"This is a reimagining of the first Silent Hill," says producer Tomm Hulett in his Nintendo Power interview. "It's not a remake or a port. That's an important distinction. It really feels like a new game."

Other aspects of the game have also hit the Net, including some interesting pieces based on the story itself, as well as the game's ability to "watch" users as they play. Hulett mentions that characters will be playing different roles in the game, and events won't necessarily carry out in the same order or how they did in the original project. Fans of the main character Harry Mason will be happy to hear that the title still revolves around his search for his daughter, though.

More here :

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/968/968741p1.html

Silent Hill games scare me and I haven't even played them... :panic:

They are not as scary as Pokemon. Ever since pokemon I've had a fear of walking through long grass from fear of been attacked by wild monsters.

The legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask Is on Virtual console here :D Though I'm not a big Zelda fan I did like Ocarina of Time and LOVED Wind Waker. Never played Majora's Mask so I think I might get me a Wii points card and buy Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time (1000 each so my points = gone) to play as that could be very cool.

The legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask Is on Virtual console here :D Though I'm not a big Zelda fan I did like Ocarina of Time and LOVED Wind Waker. Never played Majora's Mask so I think I might get me a Wii points card and buy Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time (1000 each so my points = gone) to play as that could be very cool.

Warning, it's really fun, but may be the most tedious zelda game of all. Just for the simple fact of mask collecting.

Warning, it's really fun, but may be the most tedious zelda game of all. Just for the simple fact of mask collecting.

Do you have to collect the masks or is it like GTA and Spider-man 2's hidden packages and tokens where collecting it is optional

Do you have to collect the masks or is it like GTA and Spider-man 2's hidden packages and tokens where collecting it is optional

You have to collect a majority of the masks but not collecting them all before you fight the final boss is that much harder. If you collect them all, then using the final mask makes it that much easier to kill the final boss. you'll look like this if you collect them all:

344412-majora_oni_link_large.jpg

Every one and their mother has a wii. Hell, My mom likes to play with her wii all the time.

The new Punch-Out!! is amazing.

Oh, and it's also balls hard. I'm almost done, but Title Defense mode is really, really rough. I'm stuck on Bald Bull, who is an absolute nightmare.

Latest posts

Back