Nintendo Wii discussion

The new Punch-Out!! is amazing.

Oh, and it's also balls hard. I'm almost done, but Title Defense mode is really, really rough. I'm stuck on Bald Bull, who is an absolute nightmare.

How is the multiplayer?

Last edited:
How is the multiplayer?

It's alright. To be honest with you, it's less intuitive then Wii Boxing is. The Single Player experience is much more robust (And you can only use the Balance Board in Single Player).

I got Punch-Out!! today. Its insane! IMO the multiplayer is amazing Mole. Especially if you are more than 2 people, because then it doesn't get old

I went to buy it today.

Only to discover I had to spend £70 on the Fitness board.

So I didn't.

Stupid Punch Out.

Last edited:
I got Punch-Out!! today. Its insane! IMO the multiplayer is amazing Mole. Especially if you are more than 2 people, because then it doesn't get old

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out is one of my favorite games ever. I had to pick this up.

I played it and love it.

I went to buy it today.

Only to discover I had to spend £70 on the Fitness board.

So I didn't.

Stupid Punch Out.

You aren't required to use the balance board. It's optional, as are the motion controls. I personally didn't care for the motion controls or the balance board - I just stuck with the regular controls (very similar to the original Mike Tyson's Punch-Out controls).

Bass I actually heard that the balance board doesn't really fit the game that well at all. I also use the normal controls like E. Its just much more precise than motion controls

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out is one of my favorite games ever. I had to pick this up.

I played it and love it.

You aren't required to use the balance board. It's optional, as are the motion controls. I personally didn't care for the motion controls or the balance board - I just stuck with the regular controls (very similar to the original Mike Tyson's Punch-Out controls).

Bass I actually heard that the balance board doesn't really fit the game that well at all. I also use the normal controls like E. Its just much more precise than motion controls

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Excusemeihavetogonow.

Have games from E3 been dated yet? I really want Kirby , Donkey kong country returns and Mario Sports mix.

tumblr_l64zphOZyY1qcwm8yo1_500.jpg

gasp...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!! :shock:

Wii's successor already in the works:

Nintendo Wii: The Wii 2 Will Surprise People Says Nintendo President

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has told investors that the successor to the Nintendo Wii is currently in the works and will inevitably surprise consumers once it's announced. Satoru Iwata also mentioned that the company has kept completely silent on the project due to the natural fear of its competitors stealing the unique ideas behind the forthcoming console.

Wii's successor already in the works:

Nintendo Wii: The Wii 2 Will Surprise People Says Nintendo President

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has told investors that the successor to the Nintendo Wii is currently in the works and will inevitably surprise consumers once it's announced. Satoru Iwata also mentioned that the company has kept completely silent on the project due to the natural fear of its competitors stealing the unique ideas behind the forthcoming console.

What, like actually having HD playback? or maybe it'll work as a streaming/local media player? Gosh, I'm not sure if Microsoft or Sony'll be able to keep up.

What, like actually having HD playback? or maybe it'll work as a streaming/local media player? Gosh, I'm not sure if Microsoft or Sony'll be able to keep up.

Maybe it will have a camera that captures your motion and translate it into the screen?

In all seriousness it will probably be fun, like the Wii is now.

Maybe it will have a camera that captures your motion and translate it into the screen?

In all seriousness it will probably be fun, like the Wii is now.

I think I'd respect the Wii more if the flailing controls were optional. I work out enough, I don't need to look like a spaz on meth, just to play a game. Most importantly, I have zero respect for Nintendo for their treatment of third party developers. I'd rather see them cutback the nostalgia machine, and actually do some innovation. There was a day, where Nintendo was the one willing to take the chances on new ideas.

Very rarely do I find myself flailing with the Wii. If you are flailing, then you aren't doing it right.

And innovation? The Wii was nothing but innovation. Granted it may not be the CPU powerhouse that the PS3 or the XBOX are, but it didn't need it, it was fun.

Very rarely do I find myself flailing with the Wii. If you are flailing, then you aren't doing it right.

And innovation? The Wii was nothing but innovation. Granted it may not be the CPU powerhouse that the PS3 or the XBOX are, but it didn't need it, it was fun.
Exactly. People always complained about the flailing for games, but that's because whoever did it wasn't doing it right. I've never gone crazy and have had no problems.

Latest posts

Back