NYCC Ultimate Universe Panel-new UFF creative team revealed, and more...

McCheese said:
Uh, that would be me.

Wait I thought it said Spider-Woman was gonna be part of the clone saga with Ult. Scorpion. Glad she's not a clone or some other crap like that.
It says she will appear in the story arc.

Ultimate Houde said:
What are you talking about Ice? We know that Kitty is Spider-woman.
More like is not. Kitty is appearing in her new costume in #91 as the solit said.

Last edited:
I think Comic Book Resource heard something and interpreted it the way they wanted to. Newsarma, Comics Continuum, and Buzzscope didn't mention anything about a 616/ UU cross-over. In fact, Newsarama referred to it as a inter-title cross-over that will affect why certain members of the members of the Ultimates will stay and leave in time for Ultimates 3.

Goodwill said:
I think Comic Book Resource heard something and interpreted it the way they wanted to. Newsarma, Comics Continuum, and Buzzscope didn't mention anything about a 616/ UU cross-over. In fact, Newsarama referred to it as a inter-title cross-over that will affect why certain members of the members of the Ultimates will stay and leave in time for Ultimates 3.
:shock: Thank god. You're starting to make sense again. Good point.

Goodwill said:
CBR always has more info than other sites.

I still trust it, though. I haven't seem them be wrong with the little extra info they give.

Ultimate Asgard?

616 crossover?

Looks like it's time to start the fire and shut down the site. Nice knowing you guys.

UltimateE said:
Looks like it's time to start the fire and shut down the site. Nice knowing you guys.
*Yawns*

Didn't know you were breaking out the old songs again. Don't forget your record player.

UltimateE said:
Ultimate Asgard?

616 crossover?

See ya!:D

I think we're jumping to conclusions here... Quesada's got all of you hook, line, and sinker! Millar teased about that kind of cross-over before and what did we get? Diseased zombies. What will we get this time? C'mon...

Goodwill said:
I think we're jumping to conclusions here... Quesada's got all of you hook, line, and sinker! Millar teased about that kind of cross-over before and what did we get? Diseased zombies. What will we get this time? C'mon...
Well, to be fair, he did go into a huge deal about changing his mind, which was on the topic of a 616/UU crossover.

But I won't believe anything until we actually have something to prove this, for this kind of situation.

I think Quesada realizes that he would destroy what credibility the UU has if he ties it into the 616 universe. I don't even think an idea like that would sell well, do you? So what? We've got different versions of the same characters interacting... Doesn't appeal to me...

Gotta agree with the keeping UU small thing. I'm a completist, and would that suck if I had to buy 20 to 30 books every freakin' month. Not to mention the possibility of decrease in quality, increase in continuity hiccups and simply getting bored of the entire thing.

UltimateE said:
Ultimate Asgard?

616 crossover?

Ultimate Asgard is fine.

But, I'm with you on the 616 crossover. I'd prefer time jumping Cable, Ultimate Age of Apocalypse, Shi'ar actually being Aliens, etc.

If you crossover with 616, the Ultimate Unvierse just becomes another Alternate Universe.

I hope they're wrong. . .

By the way, Queseda said this only a few weeks ago.

NRAMA: Uh oh. Just for the record, you're on the record as being against a Marvel Universe/Ultimate crossover. So while we'll indulge your tease for a few weeks, can you at least specify that you're referring to an intra-Ultimate crossover?

JQ: Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

HOWEVER! A few weeks later, he mentioned an INTER-Universe crossover that is happening. He didn't say which Universes, though.

Last edited:
Lynx said:
Ultimate Asgard is fine.

No.

Part of what makes Thor such a great character is that we have no idea whether or not he is an actual Norse god or just a fruitcake. It's fine to hear him talk about it, but we should not see it or anything in it. They do that, and the mystique is gone.

UltimateE said:
No.

Part of what makes Thor such a great character is that we have no idea whether or not he is an actual Norse god or just a fruitcake. It's fine to hear him talk about it, but we should not see it or anything in it. They do that, and the mystique is gone.

You mean Loki not being a part of Thor's psyche doesn't give it away? I thought it was made pretty clear last issue that Loki is vey much real and has sided with the anti-Ultimates.

Regardless, the mystery is going to be answered by the end of Ultimates 2. Hell, Ultimate "Asgard" may be something completely different from what we're thinking.

Lynx said:
You mean Loki not being a part of Thor's psyche doesn't give it away? I thought it was made pretty clear last issue that Loki is vey much real and has sided with the anti-Ultimates.

Regardless, the mystery is going to be answered by the end of Ultimates 2. Hell, Ultimate "Asgard" may be something completely different from what we're thinking.
Yeah but we shouldn't see Asgard, may Odin but leave some imagination, until maybe Ultimates 4 or something.

And no universe crossover unless they can do something really cool, like a crisis of infinite earths level, if they can't top that dont even try and just leave things be. Though I would like to see ultimates reaction to thier 616 counter parts. specially Spidey. I'd just like to see that conversation.

Random said:
Yeah but we shouldn't see Asgard, may Odin but leave some imagination, until maybe Ultimates 4 or something.

And no universe crossover unless they can do something really cool, like a crisis of infinite earths level, if they can't top that dont even try and just leave things be. Though I would like to see ultimates reaction to thier 616 counter parts. specially Spidey. I'd just like to see that conversation.

Who knows what Asgard even is. It may be a metaphor for something totally out there.

And no 616-UU crossover. Ever. It would turn a reimaging into just another alternate universe.

Latest posts

Back