OC discussion *spoilers*

I have no clue why I am so addicted to this show. It's actually all very shameful.

:D I've been waiting so long for this since I mentioned Sex in the city.

*breaths to take the moment in*

GAY!

I feel better now :D thank you for this

The OC isn't a woman's show. Sex and the City is.

Yes it is the Oc is like a soap opera , soap operas are for women so :p

Now i've had my fun , I'm stopping

Those eybrows.....,.
240px-Amarao.JPG

I hate this show for many reasons.

1 being that they played so many damn commercials about the main character coming from austin like somehow austinites would connect to the show because the main character and actor both hail from austin. how gay. yeah, **** the OC.... **** it. **** it upside down with a rubber hose and an aids infected condom strap.

I hate this show for many reasons.

1 being that they played so many damn commercials about the main character coming from austin like somehow austinites would connect to the show because the main character and actor both hail from austin. how gay. yeah, **** the OC.... **** it. **** it upside down with a rubber hose and an aids infected condom strap.

But have you seen it?

I too was a giant hater. But once I saw those eyebrows and heard Adam brody ad-lib almost an entire season.....I was hooked.

I am already on Season 3. I can't get thru these discs fast enough. They come in....and I'll finish off a disc or 2 per night.

I'm actually looking forward to going home...taking a shower...grabbing some Taco Bell...and watch the further downward spiral of OC socialite, Julie Cooper.

*kicks self in nuts*

Last edited:
I am already on Season 3. I can't get thru these discs fast enough. They come in....and I'll finish off a disc or 2 per night.

I'm actually looking forward to going home...taking a shower...grabbing some Taco Bell...and watch the further downward spiral of OC socialite, Julie Cooper.

:scared:

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the first and fourth seasons of The O.C., despite how much Planet-man despises them, were actually regarded as good television by most critics (I only saw the Season Four premiere, so I cannot comment on that, but I did enjoy Season One thoroughly).

The only other bright spot I can recall was Ryan's brief romance with that redhead in Season Two.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the first and fourth seasons of The O.C., despite how much Planet-man despises them, were actually regarded as good television by most critics (I only saw the Season Four premiere, so I cannot comment on that, but I did enjoy Season One thoroughly).

The only other bright spot I can recall was Ryan's brief romance with that redhead in Season Two.

I just finished the first disc to Season4 (the first season without Mischa Barton and last season of the series) and I got to say that it is indeed good ol' fashion primetime TV soap drama.

And character development! Wow.

It's a shame this is the last season...I could easily do another 2-3 seasons of this stuff.

Latest posts

Back