Oh God NO!!!!!

I had no idea the hosting duties of The Price Is Right were of such cultural importance.
It's very important. Everyone in the US watches The Price is Right when they're too sick for school or work. That's because The Price is Right under Bob Barker had mystical healing abilities. But The Price Is Right under Rosie O'Donnell will have the exact opposite effect. Sickies watching will actually get sicker, pregnant women will have miscarriages, and people recovering from serious illnesses will keel over and die.

Bob Barker was all about the love, happiness, and neutering your pets.

Rosie O'Donnell is all about the hate, bitterness, and neutering Donald Trump.

Bob Barker is one charming dude. Everyone loves him. EVERYONE. There are no exceptions. He should be running for president. He would win..

Rosie O'Donnell....not so much.

Bob Barker is Barney Stinson's father.
It's a little known fact that, due to the wonders of time-space displacement, Chuck Norris is Bob Barker's father.

Also, I hate Bob Barker. Seriously. Can't stand him. And I absolutely despise the kind of bland, bleached-teeth, patriarchal old white male version of Americana that he represents. So, no, he is not as universally adored as E seems to believe.

I don't particularly have any strong opinons about Rosie O' Donell, but she definitely pwns Barker's sorry ***.

Last edited:
Rosie O'Donnell has an interview with the Price is Right people and is very interested in replacing long time host and animal castration fan Bob Barker.

Well here it is,the terribly distressing news.

Dear sweet Jesus!!!! The fabric of my universe is coming apart!!! Krypton is exploding!!!! The terrorists have won!!!!

rolleyesbig.gif

Bob Barker is one charming dude. Everyone loves him. EVERYONE. There are no exceptions. He should be running for president. He would win..

Rosie O'Donnell....not so much.

This sentence is best done in a russian accent. 8)

I don't particularly have any strong opinons about Rosie O' Donell, but she definitely pwns Barker's sorry ***.

Now that I have to disagree with, Rosie is a fat arrogrant ***** who can shut up spewing her own damn opinions thinking is always right. Barker is just a womanizer at worst. Barker was a great host and has become apart of American culture. I cant see him being replace, without him the show will be cancelled in a year.

Also his cameo in Happy Gilmore was one of the best things ever "The Price is wrong *****"

Now that I have to disagree with, Rosie is a fat arrogrant ***** who can shut up spewing her own damn opinions thinking is always right. Barker is just a womanizer at worst. Barker was a great host and has become apart of American culture. I cant see him being replace, without him the show will be cancelled in a year.

Also his cameo in Happy Gilmore was one of the best things ever "The Price is wrong *****"

and the best assisted tv edit comeback. The price is wrong BOBBY!

Barker is just a womanizer at worst. Barker was a great host and has become apart of American culture. I cant see him being replace, without him the show will be cancelled in a year.
Taste is taste, I know, but I would have to objective argue that he totally SUCKS as a host, and has done nothing to deserve his status a "part of American culture". I'd qualify my opinion further, but honestly I don't feel like it, at this hour. (I just ended my all-night shift, and my eyelids are ready to give in.)

But really, all this undue praise for Barker just makes me wanna wear a "TEAM ROSIE" t-shirt. The guy just blows in so many different ways.

The ONLY good thing he's done in his entire career. Fact. (I thought that was a look-alike or impersonator, actually.)

Taste is taste, I know, but I would have to objective argue that he totally SUCKS as a host, and has done nothing to deserve his status a "part of American culture". I'd qualify my opinion further, but honestly I don't feel like it, at this hour. (I just ended my all-night shift, and my eyelids are ready to give in.)

But really, all this undue praise for Barker just makes me wanna wear a "TEAM ROSIE" t-shirt. The guy just blows in so many different ways.

The ONLY good thing he's done in his entire career. Fact. (I thought that was a look-alike or impersonator, actually.)

The price is right is part of american pop culture, therefore bob barker is part of american pop culture.

Even bigger and better question----should anyone actually care?

I mean who seriously watches TPIR aside from old people and housewives from Arkansas?

It's a little known fact that, due to the wonders of time-space displacement, Chuck Norris is Bob Barker's father.

Also, I hate Bob Barker. Seriously. Can't stand him. And I absolutely despise the kind of bland, bleached-teeth, patriarchal old white male version of Americana that he represents. So, no, he is not as universally adored as E seems to believe.

You're not American. Your post is invalidated.

They got to get someone to replace Bob Barker. May as well bring in someone who would bring ratings with her.

Also, Rosie is one of my favorite female celebrities of all time.

They got to get someone to replace Bob Barker. May as well bring in someone who would bring ratings with her.

Also, Rosie is one of my favorite female celebrities of all time.

Did you get hit in the head as a child? Why? That is all I want to know why you like her. If you answer then I'll leave it at that. If you don't I'll make an lolcats referencing cheeseburgers to piss off more people and then blame it on you where i'll cover it up in the 9/11 conspiracy and link it to Secret War. Don't make me link it.

Latest posts

Back