Omega-Level Mutants.

Iceman hasn't fully explored the maximum capabilities of his powers.

Then he shouldn't be classed as a Omega-Level Mutant until he does. No matter if someone posses him or something. Because you could argue that Apocalypse or Toad or something haven't explored the maximum capabilities of their powers.

I's like I have the potential to drive butt in till i actually bother studying , taking the test ect... I can't be called a "driver".

Not trying to start anything just saying how I see it.

Then he shouldn't be classed as a Omega-Level Mutant until he does. No matter if someone posses him or something. Because you could argue that Apocalypse or Toad or something haven't explored the maximum capabilities of their powers.

I's like I have the potential to drive butt in till i actually bother studying , taking the test ect... I can't be called a "driver".

But he already showed signs of omega level powers. He was evaporated and came back after it.

Is Beyonder considered a Omega-level mutant now?

What a lazy bastard. if it was naruto, this would have never happened.

Rather I don't think that he ever believed that he could disregard physics so casually. Also if he was Naruto, Beast would have went to work for Sinister, and Jean would have beat him up for annoying her.

He has hit points where he was briefly at omega level, such as being able to teleport himself through the air, and in Age of Apocalypse he was able to do the same trick with his teammates.

He has hit points where he was briefly at omega level, such as being able to teleport himself through the air, and in Age of Apocalypse he was able to do the same trick with his teammates.

Ah ok

I think that's dumb as he should only use ice related moves but Never mind

Ah ok

I think that's dumb as he should only use ice related moves but Never mind

He can freeze the condensation in the air and jump from molecule to molecule instantaneously, his consciousness able to move through any frozen water.

He can do the same with any body of water.

He has the power to, with a touch, freeze the world's oceans, and merge with them becoming a conscious oceanic power that could literally rip the world apart.

That is why he is an Omega mutant.

*imagines a Giant Iceman formed by the oceans, crossing from planet to planet in search of more ice or water so he can become more powerful*

It'd make a good Exiles story.

He can freeze the condensation in the air and jump from molecule to molecule instantaneously, his consciousness able to move through any frozen water.

I don't know how you people read that crap.

He can do the same with any body of water.

I kind of like the idea that if he did that, he wouldn't be able to go back to human form because he'd no longer have DNA or cells. It would be a point of no return thing (probably made necessary to save the world), possibly making him immortal and resulting in the Exiles scenario described.

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

If they HAD to do something like that why not just have him Freeze time and walk.

they won't, they'll just make up a new gay universe that will never be touched again.

I can see it now. The story begins like DSF said, the monstrous Ice-planet challenging the Exiles alone in a dimension where universal gayness caused extinction, until a voice from beyond thunders out a mighty warning: "OH **** NO. DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE."

The Ice-planet doesn't listen and is destroyed. The Exiles flee the universe lest they be faced with his wrath next. They don't know that there is nowhere to run from Bass Lak Tus. Luckily, he's chosen to spare them. But he's watching them.

This post is either funny or the stupidest thing ever and I can't tell which.

Totally

I always wondered why they were called Omega Level, since Omega means death and all that

Hrm, maybe we should call them something else, like, I don't know, Dues Ex Machina Level
But that's it. Omega level mutants can bring about the end of the world- killing them all. Death.

Because it's not.

I hate the X-Men.
I hate you.

I now hate Iceman
I now loathe you.

I like the X-Men.

It's just that when it's bad...the X-Men are proof of everything wrong with comics.

But when it's good, few things in mainstream comics can compare.

Just because he hasn't do anything on occasion, doesn't means he's not. He is. He has done plenty of things that are the tip of the iceberg for his powers to go beyond what he thinks. Someone possesed him before using his powers yes. But remember- with that possesion, he did something with his powers at the omega level.

Other mutants may have not fully explored, but for most mutants, you know the maximum they can do with their powers. We know the maximum power Iceman can go, just that we don't see him on an "everyday bases" go to that power level. We know he can because we've seen on numerous times what he can do, even in AoA.

On the topic of Iceman, doesn't he have the potential to control all water? I remember once he pulled all the water out of someone's body to reform himself, and another time he made the blood in Emma Frost's head very cold... and he wasn't touching her.

I always wondered why they were called Omega Level, since Omega means death and all that

Not really "death" as much as "end." And since you probably don't get any more powerful than an Omega-level, I'd say it's a loosely accurate description. Also, "Omega" is the last letter in the Greek alphabet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back