OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It, OMG.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

You guys are running out of ideas.
But we certainly aren't running out of ketchup. That's what's important.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

You guys are running out of ideas.

agreed...

When I have french fries, I like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and a little tabasco. It makes for a nice tangy/spice flavor.

I can't believe how stupid you people are. Threads about mustard and ketchup? Jesus Christ. Go get laid or something.

Ketchup and mustard go great with sex.

sriracha.jpg

Sriracha is not amused.

Can you compare the two?

But ketchup, I couldn't live without. Does this make me (almost) American ? :p

MustardVCR.jpg

**** Colonel Mustard! That mother****er i know he did it!

you know mustard is great because the sites name would be Mustard Central well before it's even thought of being called Catsup Central.

istockphoto_1792375_yellow_mustard.jpg

23268036.jpg

istockphoto_3265375_hot_dog_with_mustard_and_relish.jpg

That is all.

See how elegant mustard is?

Ketchup sucks. You all are stupid.

you're probably one of those freaks that eat your burgers dry with no even cheese.
Seriously? You think McCHEESE doesn't eat cheese?

Cheese is glorious!!! CHEESE FTW!!!

This picture is beautiful:
ketchup.jpg

You know why I love that picture? Because if you look at it, you can tell that isn't even real ketchup.

Ketchup is so bland that it needs a double.

You know why I love that picture? Because if you look at it, you can tell that isn't even real ketchup.

Ketchup is so bland that it needs a double.

Yeah, well....:roll:

VIVA LA KETCHUP REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back