OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It, OMG.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

cheese is pretty awesome. 8)
Thank you! If everyone just spent a little more time telling me how awesome I am then the world would be a better place.

Oh, and Hibiki is pretty cool herself.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

Thank you! If everyone just spent a little more time telling me how awesome I am then the world would be a better place.

Oh, and Hibiki is pretty cool herself.

thank you. :D

VIVA LA KETCHUP REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, that's enough. Seriously.

OK, that's enough. Seriously.

Alright, but is this museum-worthy? I mean, you could merge the mustard-ketchup-mayo threads into one and put them in the museum. Then all the condiment threads would be out of the way. So we can have room for other threads. I must ask though, will I retain the same post count?

Last edited:

Why would any of this be museum worthy? This stuff (especially your posts, Langsta) are worse than the Gamma Man ****.

Why would any of this be museum worthy? This stuff (especially your posts, Langsta) are worse than the Gamma Man ****.

I didn't start any of these threads. E was the one who started the entire thing, by making the mustard thread. It's museum worthy because of how many people took part in it, and the awesomeness it spawned. The unspoken awesomeness of it all. Between the condiment threads and the UC member pic thread, people went back and forth with their comments, joining in the hilarity. One member even said something along the lines of "this is the best morning ever" or something. This is why I think it belongs in the museum. But hey, be my guest to leave all these threads in the Lounge as they get in the way of better threads.

The fact that we have THREE threads devoted to this is awful enough.

Awful enough to be in the museum?

Merge into one, ship off to museum, so we can forget it ever happened. Or leave it here so we can constantly look at the shamefulness of it all until the three threads drift to the second page.

Last edited:

I didn't start any of these threads.

Because if you had, no one would have continued.

E was the one who started the entire thing, by making the mustard thread.

And it should have stayed like that.

It's museum worthy because of how many people took part in it, and the awesomeness it spawned.

Quality, not quantity.

The unspoken awesomeness of it all.

**** yeah, condiments sure are ****ing fantastic.

Between the condiment threads and the UC member pic thread, people went back and forth with their comments, joining in the hilarity.

Because something infects another thread doesn't make it great. Doom, Houde and all of those other fools went nuts and took over 6 threads off-topic once, but was it funny to anyone else but themselves? No. So I deleted it. I'm not going to museum that **** because lots of people took part.

One member even said something along the lines of "this is the best morning ever" or something.

It's a good thing we let Hibiki decide what we museum and what we don't.

This is why I think it belongs in the museum. But hey, be my guest to leave all these threads in the Lounge as they get in the way of better threads.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. The fact that half of these threads is you repeating the same thing about a ketchup revolution (no c in revolution, by the way) means it should be no where near the museum.

Because if you had, no one would have continued.

And it should have stayed like that.

Quality, not quantity.

**** yeah, condiments sure are ****ing fantastic.

Because something infects another thread doesn't make it great. Doom, Houde and all of those other fools went nuts and took over 6 threads off-topic once, but was it funny to anyone else but themselves? No. So I deleted it. I'm not going to museum that **** because lots of people took part.

It's a good thing we let Hibiki decide what we museum and what we don't.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. The fact that half of these threads is you repeating the same thing about a ketchup revolution (no c in revolution, by the way) means it should be no where near the museum.

It was just a suggestion, that we should put it in the museum.

Revolution is in fact spelled with a c, in Spanish-speaking countries.

Hibiki's pretty bright.

it was the best morning ever because i hate waking up in the morning and they usually go pretty badly. You guys brightened my day. That's all that meant. didn't mean the thread was destined to be museumed. Just meant that I got a rise and laugh out of it and that rarely happens for me in the morning.

If any of this **** got museumed while "Should Superman Eat Human Brains?" is nowhere to be seen I'd leave the board. The fact that we have THREE threads devoted to this is awful enough.

Believe me, "Should Superman Eat Human Brains?" not being in the museum was certainly not because it wasn't worthy.

I didn't start any of these threads. E was the one who started the entire thing, by making the mustard thread. It's museum worthy because of how many people took part in it, and the awesomeness it spawned. The unspoken awesomeness of it all. Between the condiment threads and the UC member pic thread, people went back and forth with their comments, joining in the hilarity. One member even said something along the lines of "this is the best morning ever" or something. This is why I think it belongs in the museum. But hey, be my guest to leave all these threads in the Lounge as they get in the way of better threads.

Talking about how much a thread deserves to be in The Museum kind of ruins the whole idea.

Talking about how much a thread deserves to be in The Museum kind of ruins the whole idea.

I was about to post this exact thing.

Any thread that references its museum-worthiness should immediately be banned from the museum.

Hibiki's not so bright after all, and this thread doesn't belong in the museum....

(hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe)

Last edited:

Hibiki's not so bright after all, and this thread doesn't belong in the museum....

Whoa, whoa, WHOA, noob. You don't just come in and start insulting one of the site's icons.

(heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back