Online Previews

Caduceus said:
The Ribic. It burnssssssss

I love when he says that. :D

Caduceus said:
we once again have the ugliest cover in existence forced upon us. Horrible. Thank God there's a variant.

I saw the variant first, and my first thought was, "Cool! I'm glad they're getting Land to do covers; they look a lot better."

:(

UltimateE said:
I saw the variant first, and my first thought was, "Cool! I'm glad they're getting Land to do covers; they look a lot better."

:(
Exactly! The variant looks just...weird.

yeah, its off-panel, but after all of gah lak tus is done they were planning on playing some Magic and chess at the same time, then inventing a machine that's sole purpose is to scratch your back .... with its mind!

The Imperfects looks like fun, random fighting, still. I'm not reading it but there was the chance to have a fantastic sci-fi plot underpinning it. I don't know if they did.

Pulse- Look at the big nose on the cover. Seeing the FF was cool.

X-men- Bleh. Not much to go off.

Weapon X- Cool. I love this series and I love Tieri's writing on it. Thank Jebus the art suddenly got magically better.

Here is the previews form Buzzscope for September 21, 2005:

Black Panther #8
Exiles #70
Wolverine #32

and here is the previews from MileHigh:

Black Panther #8
Captain America #10
Exiles #70
Machine Teen #5
Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four #4
Runaways #8
Wolverine #32

and previews from Comics Continuum:

BLACK PANTHER #8
WOLVERINE #32
EXILES #70
MACHINE TEEN #5
DAREDEVIL: FATHER #3
RUNAWAYS #8
MARVEL ADVENTURES FANTASTIC FOUR #4
CAPTAIN AMERICA #10
AMAZING FANTASY #13
FANTASTIC FOUR/IRON MAN: BIG IN JAPAN #1
MARVEL MONSTERS: DEVIL DINOSAUR
SPIDER-GIRL #91

and also a sneek preview of

NEW THUNDERBOLTS VS. NEW AVENGERS

Enjoy! :D

Nice haul this week Warrior!

Exiles, Wolverine & Cap all look excellent, Wolverine especially. This issues gonna be a treat, page 5 is gonna be messy or surprising.......but why's he there?

Black Panther failed to impress, but I wasn't expecting much in the first place. Looks like Milligan's take on Havok is gonna be the norm from here on in.....nuts.

Thunderbolts#13(vs New Avengers) looks like a splash-page extravaganza, albeit a pretty one. Has potential. Correct me if i'm wrong here but why is Genis black&white?!And who's the glowing girl on the first page?The multicoloured one?

Johnny Bravo said:
Thunderbolts#13(vs New Avengers) looks like a splash-page extravaganza, albeit a pretty one. Has potential. Correct me if i'm wrong here but why is Genis black&white?!And who's the glowing girl on the first page?The multicoloured one?

THats a new costume for his new look. The glowing multicoloured girl is a female Dr. Spectrum.

Nurhachi said:
THats a new costume for his new look. The glowing multicoloured girl is a female Dr. Spectrum.

Right so. That was a stupid idea.

Actually a female Doc Spectrum from Squadron Supreme or some random female doc spectrum?

Johnny Bravo said:
Right so. That was a stupid idea.

Actually a female Doc Spectrum from Squadron Supreme or some random female doc spectrum?

Ive never actually seen the female version before. This might be her first appearence. I know the original Squadron went back to their home. Earth-S, in the 98 Avengers Annual. This must be an alternate squadron that also got stuck on 616 earth.

Cable/Deadpool preview looks hilarious. Looks like we're back to being funny again unlike the last issue which for the first time I can say was total mediocre... How do we know this? Because I didn't even comment on it! But yeah, this looks hilarious.

Latest posts

Back