Online Previews

I don't, of course. But that's my educated guess.

Geez you guys - you totally missed a chance at free cookies! :roll:

And here is my view on some of them

Amazing Fantasy #15 - I have never bought an issue of Amazing Fantasy and I won't start now.
Incredible Hulk #87 - I love the last lines in the preview :lol:
Marvel Team-Up #13 - If you bought the last issue buy this one, else skip it.
New Thunderbolts #13 - Not a big fan of the Thunderbolts. The only reason for me to read it is because the New Avengers is in it but that doesn't mean I have to buy it.
Spider-Man: The Other Sketchbook - Looks better than the House of M Sketchbook.
Uncanny X-Men #465 - I get it because it's part of the House of M crossover but other than that I think that the art looks a little messy :?
X-Men Unlimited #11 - Will not get, buy OR read.
She-Hulk Vol.2 #1 - Is this suppose to be the female version of daredevil or something? :?
X-Men & Power Pack #1 - Don't appeal to me.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh MY GOD!!! Cable/Deadpool preview... featuring Iron Fist and Power-Man.... please do yourself a favor... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ON MY ***!!!!

Yes, the not-particularly subtle jabs at New Avengers that Fabian Nicieza is fond of doing warm my heart....

icemastertron said:
"I'M RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE YOU CAN BENCH PRESS RHODE ISLAND!!!"

"Yeah, you got me there."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They ripped off Molly from Runaways with that quote.

Why is Cage wearing slippers in thefirst page? Not fluffy funny ones, just weird yellow things. Not bad.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
NOOOOO... *Darth Vader style*

Oh, come on, you know he's not dead - for one thing, he has an entire miniseries coming out after House of M and, for another, a cover of a comic character cradling the lifeless body of yet another comic character is pretty much a SURE sign that the second character ISN'T dead.

I'm not sure why this cover was held back so long - Quicksilver's fate has pretty much been spoiled by the (meager) release of info about "Son of M" so there is nothing particularly shocking or spoiler-y about the cover.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
E called it. Cover has been revealed.

That looks like just the variant. I think the big spoiler was supposed to be on the regular cover.

Wait - is the cover different than it was before? These posts seem to indicate that

Quicksilver is dead or something

but that clearly isn't the case on the cover I see. Did they change it?

Latest posts

Back