Online Previews

MileHigh has updated their previews also.

Captain America #5
Daredevil #72
Fantastic Four: Foes #4
Wolverine: Soultaker #3
X-Force: Shatterstar #3
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse #6
X-Men: Phoenix - Endsong #5

Note: There are some previews on the site that have been in their 'Advance Marvel Previews' area before and they have not been posted here.

MileHigh have their update ready too

Amazing Fantasy #8
Daredevil: Redemption #4
Excalibur #12
GLA #2
New X-Men #13
Rogue #10
Spider-Girl #86
Spider-Man Unlimited #9

Exactly the same as Buzzscope's but if you have trouble viewing Buzzscope this is the place to be :D

Note: There are some previews on the site that have been in their 'Advance Marvel Previews' area before and they have not been posted here.

Thanks for these!

Excalibur looks like it could be ok but not a lot really happens in the preview

Rogue actually doesn't look bad.

Excalibur is nice enough but I'm not sure if Hub is meant to be the General's daughter?

The Imperfects is interesting but I'm still a little vague as to whats going on. The scientists are testing something on a species that transforms them but they die. Then the scientists, not the "invaders" move on to another planet. Then the heros are somehow involved.

Heroes and Martyrs- They're continuing the well drawn ugly covers I see. Nice to see Lifeguard resolved since Slipstream popped up. It also looked like either Heather's wings retracted or were ripped off, off panel. I really want to know whats going on with Aaliyah

Hellions looks like it might be as interesting as I'd hoped.

Last edited:
MileHighs turn today:

Arana: Heart of the Spider #4
Captain America & the Falcon #14
District X #13
Excalibur #13
Fantastic Four #526
Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1
Marvel Team-Up #8
Mary Jane: Homecoming #3
X-Men: The End - Heroes and Martyrs #3

Goodwill said:
The preview for the End title looked fantastic. I really like how Claremont is writing this one.
I found it just a little Ironic that this is however many years in the future and Kitty is still "the future of mutantkind".

Thank yee for these. I like these ones better than the previous lot.

Livewires looks mildly entertaining.

Wolverine has a very nice cover and a rather nice interior too

NXM is interesting in the same way it usually is.

Interesting. Note that its only 2 pages and the cover though. I'm starting to get incredibly bored with the "Storm's freaking out and the world's weather is going crazy" plot. Claremonts overusing it incredibly.

Latest posts

Back