District X #12
Exiles #62
Gambit #9
Marvel Knights Spider-Man #13
Mary Jane: Homecoming #2
New Thunderbolts #7
Toxin #1
X-Men: The End - Heroes and Martyrs #2

Title in bold means that it has been posted on their Advance Marvel Previews - section before.

Last edited:
In the Black Panther preview, I found something wrong.

You see, Rhino's last appearance was in NEW X-MEN (trial of Juggernaut arc-Dec. 2003), and he was under Canadian lockdown, and was made INTO an ACTUAL Rhino with suit.

How did he escape to Africa, and go back to looking normal again? :?

icemastertron said:
In the Black Panther preview, I found something wrong.

You see, Rhino's last appearance was in NEW X-MEN (trial of Juggernaut arc-Dec. 2003), and he was under Canadian lockdown, and was made INTO an ACTUAL Rhino with suit.

How did he escape to Africa, and go back to looking normal again? :?
The same way Klaw became ordinary human again? :?

Ultimate Warrior said:
The same way Klaw became ordinary human again? :?
Don't know who's Klaw, and don't know how he became human again after he became whatever it is he became.

:?

Last edited:
Eh. Not a lot of people here are reading New X-men (but you should be!) but its still worth posting. Besides, its only us and one or two others who even post in this thread half the time so we might as well.

Caduceus said:
Eh. Not a lot of people here are reading New X-men (but you should be!) but its still worth posting. Besides, its only us and one or two others who even post in this thread half the time so we might as well.
Yeah, at least the thread has alot of viewers. :D

I think this time you deserve shiny brownies. Don't ask how they work

Ok, the dialogue in the AoA issue sucks. Flat out sucks. The art sucks. I can't even tell whats going on except that Wolverine is involved. This is possibly the most disappointing preview I've ever read.

My only complaint with Phoenix Endsong lies in two little speech bubbles. "Gah" and "Ack". Honestly, your in an emotionally charged fight against insanely powerful forces and all you can say is "Gah" and "Ack"? But everything else is wonderful and the art is beautiful. I'm glad I read them in this order, the AoA issue is still making me feel dirty.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Yeah, I don't like the looks of AoA either. Mostly because the art makes Sinister look like crap. It doesn't really work for that character.
I seriously couldn't tell which one was Sinister. I think it was Magneto talking but why was he blond?

Latest posts

Back