Our solar system has lost a planet

E.Vi.L.

Well-Known Member
Noooooo!

My other most common screen name is Charon... One of Pluto's satellite.

CNN said:
Charon, the largest of Pluto's three moons, is no longer under consideration for any special designation.

I'm taking this hard. :cry:
 

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
HA!

TAKE THAT PLUTO!

Scientists, down on everyone that's small

We discriminate against midgets

HA!
 
Last edited:

Planet-man

Well-Known Member
This sucks in so many ways. Who was Pluto being a planet hurting? Science has proven once again that it's the blabbermouth that ruins the end of a movie before you see it. Just like when it debunked the 3-second rule.

But seriously, what a crock.
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
This is dumb, I mean I understand why they did it but come one. Pluto is like one of those underdog stories but for celestial bodies. Just because your smaller than the other guys doesnt mean you can achieve greatness
 

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Random said:
This is dumb, I mean I understand why they did it but come one. Pluto is like one of those underdog stories but for celestial bodies. Just because your smaller than the other guys doesnt mean you can achieve greatness


:lol: :lol: i liked that
 

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Random said:
This is dumb, I mean I understand why they did it but come one. Pluto is like one of those underdog stories but for celestial bodies. Just because your smaller than the other guys doesnt mean you can achieve greatness

Science is infalible

Science does not make mistakes

SCIENCE IS SCIENCE!

Pluto doesn't deserve to stand with other planets, DOWN WITH PLUTO!
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
I think I'm going to head down to the bar tonight and just try and drink this one off.

I mean...yeah. This blows.
 

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
E said:
I think I'm going to head down to the bar tonight and just try and drink this one off.

I mean...yeah. This blows.

I'm going to the bar to celebrate the victory Science has just one against the tyranny of old school thought

DOWN WITH PLUTO!
 
Last edited:

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Ultimate Houde said:
I'm going to the bar to celebrate the victory Science has just one against the tyranny of old school thought

DOWN WITH PLUTO!

Bah, science. Has science ever kissed a woman, or won the Super Bowl, or put a man on the moon? Here's what I think of your precious science.:furious:
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Ultimate Houde said:
Science is infalible

Science does not make mistakes

SCIENCE IS SCIENCE!

Pluto doesn't deserve to stand with other planets, DOWN WITH PLUTO!
Science is infalable. The men trying to woo her are not. Pluto will always be a planet to me.
 

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Planet-man said:
DOWN WITH HOUDE-O!

There I said it.

This just in from science, Planet man is no longer a man, he's now considered an dwarf-man.

sjmole said:
Bah, science. Has science ever kissed a woman, or won the Super Bowl, or put a man on the moon? Here's what I think of your precious science.:furious:

Science has studied the kiss to make the perfect kiss. Science has made the juice that football players drink, ever heard of Gatorade? Invented by scientists, and the Gators won the championship from it. Science made the craft that put the man on the room, so therefore science has put a man on the moon.

BAH SJMOLE!:furious:

Baxter said:
Science is infalable. The men trying to woo her are not. Pluto will always be a planet to me.

Pluto is a dog, he lives for King Mickey

Pluto is a old, hardened Sailor

Pluto is the Roman god of the something, probably the vomitoriums.

Pluto is no longer a planet, so you are wrong to me

GO SCIENCE!
 

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Ultimate Houde said:
Science has studied the kiss to make the perfect kiss. Science has made the juice that football players drink, ever heard of Gatorade? Invented by scientists, and the Gators won the championship from it. Science made the craft that put the man on the room, so therefore science has put a man on the moon.

BAH SJMOLE!:furious:

:lol: lol
 

Latest posts

Top