Our solar system has lost a planet

Ultimate Houde said:
This just in from science, Planet man is no longer a man, he's now considered an dwarf-man.
That was lame. You should have posted something like "This just in from science, Planet man is no longer a man after science concluded you had to have a reproduction organ larger than 1/4 inch to be considered one".
Ultimate Houde said:
Science has studied the kiss to make the perfect kiss. Science has made the juice that football players drink, ever heard of Gatorade? Invented by scientists, and the Gators won the championship from it. Science made the craft that put the man on the room, so therefore science has put a man on the moon.

BAH SJMOLE!:furious:
:lol: Someone didn't get the Simpson reference.

Ultimate Warrior said:
:lol: Someone didn't get the Simpson reference.

Thank you lol I thought no one got that.

Ultimate Warrior said:
That was lame. You should have posted something like "This just in from science, Planet man is no longer a man after science concluded you had to have a reproduction organ larger than 1/4 inch to be considered one".

No one ever said Science was funny

Surprisingly, I find the fact people are mad that Pluto is no longer a planet extremely funny

SCIENCE!

I think that now is the right time to live the dream and destroy Pluto, and America's gotta be the first to act on it! Really... we haven't been able to tie up the whole Iraq deal and we're just going further and further down the spiral all across the Middle East and the world.

The best way to show that America means business is to blow up this planet impostor! For years, we've been saying, "That damned Pluto... what does Pluto think it is? Some kind of PLANET?" and for years, science has answered a resounding "YES". Well, that ain't happening any longer.

The message needs to be sent: PLUTO, GET OUT OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM! You've lived off the rest of the planets for years. While the rest of us have been orbiting the sun, you've had your own little orbit thing going on not just with the sun, but with your satellite, Charon. That's against the rules of nature, and orbit is clearly defined as a commitment between a planet and a sun, not a planet and it's satellite and sometimes, the sun. You immoral, bi-orbital ABOMINATION! I propose an amendment for the sanctity of orbit! That should give us all plenty of reason to blow you out of any kind of orbit when you fail to comply.

I'm mad as hell at Pluto. It's about time that science came around.

Ultimate Warrior said:
...or maybe I should say a presumed planet has lost its defination as a planet.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/08/24/pluto.ap/index.html

'Bout time. All that garbage about MVEMJSNUP. Bah. Do you know how much time you are wasting just by saying that last little P sound??? MVEMJSNU is soooooo much easier to say.

Thank you science. No longer will I have to worry about getting my dogs and plantes mixed up.

Science....making it easier for everyone.

Ultimate Houde said:
I'm going to the bar to celebrate the victory Science has just one against the tyranny of old school thought

DOWN WITH PLUTO!

Exactly. This as groundbreaking as people finding out that they won't fall off the end of the Earth. Silly non-factual old school thought.

Willverine said:
I think that now is the right time to live the dream and destroy Pluto, and America's gotta be the first to act on it! Really... we haven't been able to tie up the whole Iraq deal and we're just going further and further down the spiral all across the Middle East and the world.

The best way to show that America means business is to blow up this planet impostor! For years, we've been saying, "That damned Pluto... what does Pluto think it is? Some kind of PLANET?" and for years, science has answered a resounding "YES". Well, that ain't happening any longer.

The message needs to be sent: PLUTO, GET OUT OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM! You've lived off the rest of the planets for years. While the rest of us have been orbiting the sun, you've had your own little orbit thing going on not just with the sun, but with your satellite, Charon. That's against the rules of nature, and orbit is clearly defined as a commitment between a planet and a sun, not a planet and it's satellite and sometimes, the sun. You immoral, bi-orbital ABOMINATION! I propose an amendment for the sanctity of orbit! That should give us all plenty of reason to blow you out of any kind of orbit when you fail to comply.

I'm mad as hell at Pluto. It's about time that science came around.

Willverine is favorite new poster. Period.

Between a Murderface Murderface Murderface avatar and this last post with the idea that America needs to blow this up just as a show of force and that we aren't ****ing around anymore...........

It's all just rocking geniusness.

Ultimate Houde said:
I agree with Will, the planet imposter formerly known as Pluto is a terrorist within our solar system. It's a cancer that needs to be erased

The only man for the job is......THE ERASER!!!!

eraser1sheet.jpg

**** Pluto! I can see all the Scientists sitting around arguing for weeks about how the're going to classify a rock that's millions of miles away. Scientists should be focusing on more important things like finding a cure for cancer. (Or at the very least the cold I had last week)

I don't care what the scientists say: Pluto is still a planet to me.

"(The celstial object) has cleared the neighborhood around its orbit"? What kind of crock is that? What the hell is a MOON then!? Why is Neptune considered a planet if it hasn't cleared Pluto?

After college, I'm going on a crusade to get Pluto's planetary status back as a future astronomer.

EDIT: Found more information.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060824_planet_definition.html

Basically, out of around 10,000 professional atronomers worldwide. . .only 424 voted.

And NASA says that its such a dumb definition, that it'll be overturned. In fact, there's already an official petition by the astronomers that weren't invited to vote that will overturn the desicison.

Last edited:
This would be kind of tricky for people studying Astronomy.

"No, you fool. There is no ninth planet now."

Planet-man said:
Hey Science Boy, that's the wrong order. Neptune is after Uranus.*

*Teeeeeee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee.

Does it really matter if I misquoted some random acronym I learned in like 4th grade for a joke?

Glad to know that you at least are retaining some of your learnin'.

Lynx said:
I don't care what the scientists say: Pluto is still a planet to me.

"(The celstial object) has cleared the neighborhood around its orbit"? What kind of crock is that? What the hell is a MOON then!? Why is Neptune considered a planet if it hasn't cleared Pluto?

After college, I'm going on a crusade to get Pluto's planetary status back as a future astronomer.

EDIT: Found more information.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060824_planet_definition.html

Basically, out of around 10,000 professional atronomers worldwide. . .only 424 voted.

And NASA says that its such a dumb definition, that it'll be overturned. In fact, there's already an official petition by the astronomers that weren't invited to vote that will overturn the desicison.

You and your NASA say it's a dumb decision... frankly I think that we as Americans should blow you up along with Pluto. You probably disagree with Intelligent Design theory, too. I say, we should ship you out to Pluto in the first destrcutive rocket that turns that former "planet" (I use that term loosely) into space rubble so that you can witness the full operational power of Battlestation: Earth.

YOU LOSE, SUCKA!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back