Our solar system has lost a planet

I propose that we change the definition of "planet" so that Earth is the only planet in the solar system that fits. We can claim all the planets as our territories and milk them for their rich reserves of Space Oil.

I also propose that the name "Earth" be changed to "AMERICUS-1".
Planet-man said:
Cool. Jack Black and Billy Boyd(Pippin from LOTR) also share our birthday.

BTW you're the bald one. Moonies the short one.
YOU'RE THE SHORT ONE YOU **** SUCKING MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!!

****ING **** ****ERS CAN ALL GO **** THEMSELVES IN THE *** AND THE **** AND RIGHT IN THE *****!!!!!

PLUTO IS JUST A ****ING STUPID ***** *** ****ER AND IF WE DON'T BLOW THE **** OUT OF THAT *** LICKING ****TARD, I'M GONNA GO APE **** UP IN THIS PLACE!!!!

I'M NOT SHORT!!!!

moonmaster said:
YOU'RE THE SHORT ONE YOU **** SUCKING MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!!

****ING **** ****ERS CAN ALL GO **** THEMSELVES IN THE *** AND THE **** AND RIGHT IN THE *****!!!!!

PLUTO IS JUST A ****ING STUPID ***** *** ****ER AND IF WE DON'T BLOW THE **** OUT OF THAT *** LICKING ****TARD, I'M GONNA GO APE **** UP IN THIS PLACE!!!!

I'M NOT SHORT!!!!

Oh, that moonmaster. Always with the small-genitalia compensation.:roll:

Now kids will have to learn a whole new phrase to remember the acronym for the planets.

No longer will they be taught the: My Very Excellent Mother Just Sent Us Nine Pizzas.

Now they'll have to learn: My Very Erotic Mistress Just Showed Up Naked

Hibiki said:
What could Tom Cruise possibly do to me? :roll:
Brainwash you, impregnate you with the spawn of Zenu, and barracade you inside his house so no one will ever see you or your baby. All while jumping up and down on a couch screaming "I'm not gay!"

McCheese said:
Brainwash you, impregnate you with the spawn of Zenu, and barracade you inside his house so no one will ever see you or your baby. All while jumping up and down on a couch screaming "I'm not gay!"

hahaha, *cocks gun* Let him come.

Well, then let me write my own religion that talks about killing Tom Cruise for Lord Big Mama Taco to bless me with many a mexican dish of my choosing. And we celebrate like Christmas, but instead of trees, we use Cactus plants and rub our bottoms on it because it brings us power like that.

Hibiki said:
Well, then let me write my own religion that talks about killing Tom Cruise for Lord Big Mama Taco to bless me with many a mexican dish of my choosing. And we celebrate like Christmas, but instead of trees, we use Cactus plants and rub our bottoms on it because it brings us power like that.
Everyone knows the only way to defeat a scientologist is with anti-depressants. Why do you think he went after poor "glib" Matt Lauer like he did? They are his kryptonite.

McCheese said:
Everyone knows the only way to defeat a scientologist is with anti-depressants. Why do you think he went after poor "glib" Matt Lauer like he did? They are his kryptonite.

Matt Lauer is a scientologist?

McCheese, you need to excuse Hibiki, she's slow

And Science is different from Scientology. Science, is what I believe in

It can also make a deathray that turns chicago gold

Or in Mooney's case, a giant Mr. T that drives people insane.

Latest posts

Back