Ourchair European Tour 2007

European people don't have children. They breed trolls.
So those garden gnomes I always see on the lawns of Yanqui suburbia... these are attempts by the United Statesians to grow Europeans on their yards? :shock:

Last edited:
In all seriousness, the only places I would like to visit in Europe would be the British isles, specifically Ireland. The culture of that little island has always intrigued me.

I mean Micheal Collins kicked all types of *** there.

But, the rest of Europe never intrigued me.

Now, Hawaii on the other hand, I am all over

We should try to do a Ultimate Central Convention someplace, and have as many people show up.

In all seriousness, the only places I would like to visit in Europe would be the British isles, specifically Ireland. The culture of that little island has always intrigued me.

We should try to do a Ultimate Central Convention someplace, and have as many people show up.

We should travel on a boat down the Mississippi.

My poor deflated Third World currency might have trouble going to United Provinces of Yanqui just for UC convention.

But if TwilightEL's young cousins show up, I am game.

We should do it in Toronto.

Just cause I've never been.

We should travel on a boat down the Mississippi.
Sweet. I'll bust out of the insane asylum.
My poor deflated Third World currency might have trouble going to United Provinces of Yanqui just for UC convention.

But if TwilightEL's young cousins show up, I am game.
:lol:
But I don't wanna get tortured!
Suck it up. Take one for the team.
We should do it in Toronto.

Just cause I've never been.
I vote for not Canada. It's a long drive and it's cold.

Lucky bastard. They're still in the Great Depression down there.

HUGE ****hole.

To be honest, since anywhere further South than Minooka uses Southern accents I tend to avoid that whole region.

Especially now, since I have no friends in Bloomington-Normal anymore.

To be honest, since anywhere further South than Minooka uses Southern accents I tend to avoid that whole region.

Especially now, since I have no friends in Bloomington-Normal anymore.
I got used to dealing with the locals when I go down for school. It doesn't really bug me anymore. Unless I go to Cairo.

I got used to dealing with the locals when I go down for school. It doesn't really bug me anymore. Unless I go to Cairo.

You think, "Wow, the jewel of the Mississippi," but secretly you get the **** cherry on your **** sundae, covered in **** with **** sprinkles on top.

Let's do it at ourchair's house

For the simple reason that I think he's completely normal, and we can all show up and joke about him and his pedo tendancies, and watch his family look on in horror

Let's do it at ourchair's house

For the simple reason that I think he's completely normal, and we can all show up and joke about him and his pedo tendancies, and watch his family look on in horror
Yes, please come to Philippines and pump our Third World economy with your Yanqui dollars. We Asians like it when our economy is pumped. Pump it hard, pump it hard.

Latest posts

Back