Ourchair European Tour 2007

Girls and boys?!
Any. It doesn't matter. I take all kinds.

As a classic Blur song goes, "Girls who are boys / Who like boys to be girls / Who do boys like they're girls / Who do girls like they're boys / Always should be someone you really love!!!"

Ah-ah-ah!

Ireland is not part of the British Isles and don't you forget it.
Yeah I know.

Clearly a stupid slip on my part, as only people who eat something other than boiled potatoes get to be called a British Isle.

Last edited:
You going to go to Euro disney , Ourchair? Rides , entertainment and a real pick-a-mix of children and nice food.

You going to go to Euro disney , Ourchair? Rides , entertainment and a real pick-a-mix of children and nice food.
Going to Europe for Disney? Are you kidding?

Are you SURE you're British? Cause Compound and I are becoming convinced you are American.

Bass said:
No England for Ourchair? No Bass? *sniffle*
Yeah, I'm kinda miffed I can't meet anyone from the UC since most of the Europeans here are from the UK and I don't have a visa for that.

Tell you what. Leave me some contact information or whatever via PM --- phone numbers or e-mail or whatever. I can go to any of the Schengen states or Switzerland, so perhaps we can do some on the fly spontaneous planning.

I have no specific itinerary. I'm just backpacking and taking the Eurail using a 15 day Global Flexi Youth pass --- making it up as I go along. Hell, I gave up trying to find a satisfactory hostel reservation for longer than one day over the Internet.

Hopefully one of you guys can find it in your heart and schedules to meet up with me anywhere in those territories.

So Europe isn't part of the world? They're really aliens?

That explains so much!!!! :shock:

No but Euro disney is France and in order to get banned their the French would need to evolve in to vertebrates and actually stand up to someone :lol:

Going to Europe for Disney? Are you kidding?

Are you SURE you're British? Cause Compound and I are becoming convinced you are American.

Didn't say you were going FOR but asked if you were going to go too. I hoped you were as i was thinking of going there eventually but needed to know if the rides were in French or English :lol:

Besides English people do not like the rest of the Europe. Mainly due to football rivalries but still.:lol:

Last edited:
Besides English people do not like the rest of the Europe. Mainly due to football rivalries but still.:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SSJmole said:
No but Euro disney is France and in order to get banned their the French would need to evolve in to vertebrates and actually stand up to someone
I changed my mind. This is definitely the pants-tightening Ourchair-awarded POTD.

Seriously, does anyone wanna meet?

Also everyone can leave messages at my email, multiply, comicspace or lastfm accounts.

I did say *most* people. Obviously he's not one of them. Have fun ourchair!

:lol: :lol:

I lost my virginity and sanity along time ago. I even hug posters with "Lost virginity" and all I got was 1000 phone calls from men saying "thata boy" or "nice one"

Let me know if you're stopping by in Amsterdam (and let's face it, if you're travelling Europe, why the hell wouldn't you go to see Amsterdam?!?). I'll be more than happy to show you around the city!

Latest posts

Back