Outdated

Eddie Brock wrote the story on the Hellfire Gala, so I guess he escaped the Dark Dimension by this point.
I know is sounds silly, but as a kid it was so sad that Eddie got stuck in the Dark Dimension, I am just glad he got out, lol

????
Spider-Man Mission 1: Laboratory
Spider-Man Mission 2: Construction Zone
Spider-Man Mission 3: Brooklyn Bridge
Spider-Man Mission 4: Coney Island
Spider-Man Mission 5: A Showdown in J. Jonah Jameson's Penthouse
Spider-Man Mission 6: Ravencroft Asylum
Oh, and Mysterio recovered from... death? Or there is a second Mysterio, either way that's interesting

Alternate Universe -> X-Men/Spider-Man Adventures ["Earth-TRN566"; Part of Sixth Cosmos]
Previous Timeline -> X-Men '92: House of XCII ["Earth-TRN950"]
Xavier lives -> X-Men '92 (comics) [Earth-15730; stated as Earth-92131 canonically]
Xavier dies -> X-Men '97 (TV Series) [Earth-92131]

Just a bit of fun above.
I could possibly include X-Men '92: House of XCII in the timeline eventually because there is an in-universe explanation for it being a different reality, which is that it is a reality that precedes the TV series acting as an extended prequel. Kind of like that KISS/Army of Darkness comic I suppose.

Jubilee has a mutant ability to reincarnate keeping her memories in tact, and she uses her last reset in the final issue, forgets her past lives this, and we see her in an arcade, implying it ends shortly before the start of the TV Series.

However, it could possibly precede Earth-15730 (X-Men '92 comics, also known as Earth-92131 in the story apparently despite being a separate universe). Though, I have a theory that Earth-92131 and Earth-15730 diverge from the cartoon based on whether the Shi'ar are able to save Xavier after the series finale.

I suppose it's possible that Earth-15730 could be a previous incarnation of the '92niverse that takes place before House of XCII's timeline, which takes place before the 1992 cartoon timeline. God, that'd be something.

Technically Jubilee's reincarnations could also explain the Iron Man crossover episode of Spider-Man, so in a way, you can fit in all the 1990s Marvel shows without any continuity errors.

Earth-569386 - Iron Man, Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk (First Incarnation)
Earth-751263 - Spider-Man Unlimited (Second Incarnation) [Does this one count?]
Earth-15513 - X-Men '92 Vol. 1 (Fifth Incarnation)
Earth-15730 - X-Men '92 Vol. 2 (Fifth Incarnation)
Earth-?????? - X-Men '92: House of XCII (Tenth Incarnation)
Earth-92131 - X-Men/Spider-Man/X-Men '97 (Eleventh Incarnation)

This would mean that those worlds end in sentinel apocalypses I guess.

Last edited:
The reason why I place X-Men '92 as the Fifth Incarnation is because Jubilee became a vampire in that world at some point and the Marvel wiki thinks the Dracula panel is from the 5th timeline, so, uh... I guess they know what they're talking about (lol). Works for me though.

Funny enough, she never actually wears that outfit in X-Men '92's story canonically, it's just for the cover. Either way, the designs are pretty close.
XMen92_03A.JPG
X-Men '92 - House of XCII 002 (2022) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)-004.jpg

Technically Jubilee's reincarnations could also explain the Iron Man crossover episode of Spider-Man, so in a way, you can fit in all the 1990s Marvel shows without any continuity errors.

Earth-569386 - Iron Man, Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk (First Incarnation)

All the X-Men worlds always end in sentinel apocalypses...

If you count all of the universes similar to Earth-92131 then Earth-20824 could also be on the list

since we consider this to be the same universe as this (only in different incarnations) maybe we should have this 2 universes in this thread too?

A comic book series inspired by X-Men (1992-1997) ends with the destruction of the universe and the birth of the primary timeline.

Am I taking about X-Men Adventures (Sixth Cosmos, pre-Earth-616) or X-Men '92: House of XCII (pre-Earth-92131)?

The Marvel Wiki says it's like "Jubilee 2, 3, 4, etc." (based on different lives)

Is that essentially the same thing as the different lives David Haller saw for himself in Legion 2x06 or Cloak & Dagger's when Despayre showed them theirs'? Possible futures through clairvoyance but not an existing future timeline?

Latest posts

Back