Outdated

You forgot Earth-20824, the Earth of the 2000 Spider-Man game for the PlayStation, its 2001 sequel (Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro) and... Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (?)
Does that have any tangential connections to Spider-Man (1994)? Because it could be like Arkham Asylum and the DCAU for all I know.

Does that have any tangential connections to Spider-Man (1994)? Because it could be like Arkham Asylum and the DCAU for all I know.
Nop, only the character designs are the same (but in low-poly early 2000s form, of course)

That game actually got a Game Boy Color version that probably is very different to the main version, but still. It spawned 2 sequels for the Game Boy Color:
Earth-???? (Alternate Earth-20824)
Spider-Man (GBC)
Spider-Man 2: The Sinister Six

Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace

Don't forget the What If...? modes in that too.

Iron Man, War Machine and Human Torch share voice actors between Earth-92131 and Earth-534834, notably. The X-Men share a similar design in Fantastic Four, and we see Juggernaut crawl out of the ocean in Fantastic Four after Gladiator launched him in X-Men. Also, there's a Ben Rilly in Earth-534834 so the Clone Saga must have happened.

Also, there's a Ben Rilly in Earth-534834 so the Clone Saga must have happened.
Interestingly the Ben Reilly Suit contains a bio that tells that the clone saga also happened before the events of the video game. In Spider-Man (1994) before Spider-Man got to BattleWorld, Miles Warren was planing on cloning him (and did it in the Spider-Carnage Universe)
So in a short of broad strokes it all fits together

Spider-Man (1994)/X-Men (1992)
(Clon Saga)
(Venom escapes the Dark Dimension as seen in X-Men 97' trailer)
(At some point Spider-Man rescues the real Mary Jane and marries her, also Carnage escapes the Dark Dimension somehow)
Spider-Man (2000)

The only thing is that officially they are alternate universes, ugh

Last edited:
The only thing is that officially they are alternate universes, ugh
My personal idea/head-canon is that the different Jubilee incarnations are the different universes, and the events are all loosely the same in each with continuity errors being explained by the reincarnations.

So, things like the president or Sasquatch are non-issues because they are part of different timelines.

My personal idea/head-canon is that the different Jubilee incarnations are the different universes, and the events are all loosely the same in each with continuity errors being explained by the reincarnations.

So, things like the president or Sasquatch are non-issues because they are part of different timelines.
the reincarnations combined with basic chaos theory are enough of an excuse for any deviation between each life

The basic theory would place the deviance in around 1978 with Jubilee's birth. The only confusion comes from fixed loop time travel paradoxes, but that's an error even within the shows themselves.

Yes, but I personally don't like the idea of all of those universes ending in Sentinel Apocalypse

Spider-Man Unlimited does not fit into this timeline because of the very different history for the symbiote backstories. Some details are similar (Jameson's shuttle crashing on bridge), but not the same (S.H.I.E.L.D. capturing Brock, no Dormammu). It was also confirmed separate by the showrunner of Spider-Man (1994). Though, there are some suggestions that it is linked.

"[Spider-Man] Unlimited" fits into continuity during the time Mary Jane and Peter were engaged [in Spider-Man, the Animated Series]. (Wizard #97, page 78)
So, uh... when Mary Jane was a water clone? Wtf?

This is a variant Earth of Spider-Man Unlimited. Weirdly, they thought of it as a continuation of Spider-Man (1994) as well, where that show happens, then Spider-Man Unlimited, and then Peter gets slaughtered for a time.

Another fan question asked why the 1990s cartoon Spider-Man wasn't in "Spider-Verse." Lowe said they decided the "Spider-Man Unlimited" Spider-Man was the same character.

How many tangential worlds are there to the 1990s animated cartoons?

So wait, the showrunmer of the original series says that they're not connected, but everyone else say it Is?

Yes, but I personally don't like the idea of all of those universes ending in Sentinel Apocalypse
In Incarnation 1, all we know is that Jubilee was murdered by a sentinel in an arcade. A lot of them don't show what's going on at all times. Incarnation 5 has everyone on the planet becoming a mutant and fighting a powerful Celestial, with us never finding out what happens (Jubilee got killed in the fight than bounced back to her birth? XD).

In Incarnation 1, all we know is that Jubilee was murdered by a sentinel in an arcade. A lot of them don't show what's going on at all times. Incarnation 5 has everyone on the planet becoming a mutant and fighting a powerful Celestial, with us never finding out what happens (Jubilee got killed in the fight than bounced back to her birth? XD).
yeah i assumed they lost the celestial fight because of her and the reason they did the whole house of x reincarnation thing in the first place was to explain it away

Oh, another thing, like with how time travel often splits the previous timeline off into it's own thing, I believe that X-Men '92 was technically Earth-92131 until the moment of Jubilee's death.
RCO003_1469346072.jpg
Source: X-Men '92 Vol. 2 #3

Latest posts

Back