Outdated

Personally, I think it was an attempt to tie the "non-canon" comics with the new '97 series, since this was made after they announced the new cartoon and it ends in basically the original cartoon timeline.

The reason the wiki hasn't given a proper page for those universes is because they are simply not meaningful enough. They are in the minor characters list though.

The reason the wiki hasn't given a proper page for those universes is because they are simply not meaningful enough. They are in the minor characters list though.
Weird, considering that they giving to more or less every dream or vision that a character has ever had a TRN.

So it directly effects the main timeline?
in a sense, they directly precede the main timeline. the comic version establishes that the 616 we know is in fact the 10th iteration of Moira's life. I recommend you give the comic a read, Hickman at his best and established the recent Krakoan era status quo currently being more or less wrapped up. Marvel unlimited recently added a version of it edited into chronological order with those nine lives being at the beginning, but if you do read it i recommend reading the original versions as certain key elements of those lives serve as plot twists

in a sense, they directly precede the main timeline. the comic version establishes that the 616 we know is in fact the 10th iteration of Moira's life. I recommend you give the comic a read, Hickman at his best and established the recent Krakoan era status quo currently being more or less wrapped up. Marvel unlimited recently added a version of it edited into chronological order with those nine lives being at the beginning, but if you do read it i recommend reading the original versions as certain key elements of those lives serve as plot twists
Working a 9 to 5 job on President's Day doesn't give me the headspace to comprehend that convolutedness right now but noted.

Also, this "Moira 10" being Earth-616, then WHY does the Marvel Wiki not label that way?
That's mind-bogglingly confusing.

So, kinda skimming it again so correct me if I'm wrong, the reason she forgets everything from her previous 10 lives heading into her last one and the reason she somehow isn't killed by a sentinel like in her first life is phoenix shenanigans? Claremont plot contrivances still paying off decades later

It's because the Phoenix Force burns away her power I believe. Also, the Phoenix gave her an extra boost to do a cosmic reset one more time, since she was on her final life.

Spider-Man Unlimited does not fit into this timeline because of the very different history for the symbiote backstories. Some details are similar (Jameson's shuttle crashing on bridge), but not the same (S.H.I.E.L.D. capturing Brock, no Dormammu). It was also confirmed separate by the showrunner of Spider-Man (1994). Though, there are some suggestions that it is linked.

"[Spider-Man] Unlimited" fits into continuity during the time Mary Jane and Peter were engaged [in Spider-Man, the Animated Series]. (Wizard #97, page 78)
So, uh... when Mary Jane was a water clone? Wtf?

This is a variant Earth of Spider-Man Unlimited. Weirdly, they thought of it as a continuation of Spider-Man (1994) as well, where that show happens, then Spider-Man Unlimited, and then Peter gets slaughtered for a time.

Another fan question asked why the 1990s cartoon Spider-Man wasn't in "Spider-Verse." Lowe said they decided the "Spider-Man Unlimited" Spider-Man was the same character.

How many tangential worlds are there to the 1990s animated cartoons?

Timeline 1 - Iron Man, Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk (Earth-534834)
Timeline 2 - Silver Surfer (Earth-634962)
Timeline 3 - Spider-Man Unlimited (Earth-751263)
Timeline 4 - Spider-Man Unlimited Vol. 2 (Earth-??????)
Timeline 5 - X-Men '92 Vol. 2 (Earth-15730)
Timeline 6 - Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #7 (Earth-7831)
Timeline 7 - The Avengers: United They Stand (Earth-730784)
Timeline 8 - The Avengers: United They Stand Vol. 1 (Earth-730834)
Timeline 9 - ???? (Earth-??????)
Timeline 10 - X-Men '92: House of XCII Vol. 1 (Earth-??????)
Timeline 11 - X-Men, Spider-Man, X-Men '97 (Earth-92131)

There, lol.

Last edited:
Silver Surfer has basically nothing to do with it, but screw it. The Avengers: United They Stand was gonna have the 1990s X-Men in it at one point, and there might have been a reference to Force Works from Iron Man but I don't remember and I'm probably making that up.

not really an add on to this, just thought of it on my rewatch ahead of the new stuff and realised in TAS DoFP future wolverine recognises Bishop making me think in that og timeline Bishop makes it back but doesnt manage to stop the assassination because the x-men dont believe him, but in the main altered timeline nimrod comes back and gives them something to make them believe his story. like i said, not really an add on here, just thought it was interesting

Timeline 1 - Iron Man, Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk (Earth-534834)
Timeline 2 - Silver Surfer (Earth-634962)
Timeline 3 - Spider-Man Unlimited (Earth-751263)
Timeline 4 - Spider-Man Unlimited Vol. 2 (Earth-??????)
Timeline 5 - X-Men '92 Vol. 2 (Earth-15730)
Timeline 6 - Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #7 (Earth-7831)
Timeline 7 - The Avengers: United They Stand (Earth-730784)
Timeline 8 - Avengers United They Stand Vol. 1 (Earth-730834)
Timeline 9 - ???? (Earth-??????)
Timeline 10 - X-Men '92: House of XCII Vol. 1 (Earth-??????)
Timeline 11 - X-Men, Spider-Man, X-Men '97 (Earth-92131)

There, lol.
You forgot Earth-20824, the Earth of the 2000 Spider-Man game for the PlayStation, its 2001 sequel (Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro) and... Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (?)

Latest posts

Back