Paradise X discussion (spoilers)

I should get this stuff. I like Kingdom Come and DKR. Since I liked Spider-Man Reign, I have to see if Marvel's other future tale stands up.

I just got the first volume and this is really good. I think I might like Paradise X best out of the trilogy. I like the way it contrasts, compares and ties together grand cosmic events like Heaven eating up the Negative Zopne and small, personal dramas like Frank Castle and his family. I want to see what happens to Thor and Loki and what the heroes are going to do about Mephisto and who/what the new Grim Reaper will be. I can't wait to see if the angels do mutiny and who the guy is in the afterlife with the "THE END WAS HERE" sign is. I also like that this volume explains and elaborates on some of the loose ends and confusing things from Universe X.

So wait... if the Mar-Vell child on Earth is Jesus, and if the Marvel in the afterlife is God, and if the angels do revolt... won't that make Cap be Lucifer?

That's where I am.

Now I never read any of the rest of it. So the next volume will be all new to me.

So far I think Universe X is better.

I still think the ending is amazingly fitting.

Reed Richards as the new Eternity blew my mind.

I just finished the second volume.

My mind is blown.

I have no idea how to put into word the epicness of this book.

I had chills throughout the book.

One of the final issues with Daredevil, Elektra, and Punisher all together was awesome.

The rebirth of the Avengers, with Loki becoming Thor.

Rick Jones.

Jude was so righteously creepy. Mephisto is the ultimate villain.

Utterly brilliant.

Latest posts

Back