Paris Goes to Prison

Judge orders her BACK into prison.

She was screaming and crying after the Judge sent her to do ALL 45 DAYS instead of the 23 she got.

She gets 1 day off for every 4 days good behaviour. Since they are keeping on her own I believe she will get good behaviour

So she will most likely get 33-34 days

Last edited:
I don't want to contribute to the creepy and unhealthy obsession with Paris that this culture has, but I'd like to say: I want to see her in jail because she's Paris. I think she should go to jail because she committed a crime.

I don't want to contribute to the creepy and unhealthy obsession with Paris that this culture has, but I'd like to say: I want to see her in jail because she's Paris. I think she should go to jail because she committed a crime.

The problem is NO ONE is going to go to jail for forty-something days for driving on a suspended license or whatever misdemeanor she committed. The judge only gave her a sentence like that because she was Paris Hilton. Is it acceptable to give celebrities with dangerous reputations should be given harsher sentences in the hope of straightening them out?

Latest posts

Back