Paris Goes to Prison

My guess as to the "medical condition" that got her out, I'm guessing she's pregnant.

My guess as to the "medical condition" that got her out, I'm guessing she's pregnant.

Apparently it was panic attacks. ****ing panic attacks.

www.wwtdd.com said:
Former publicist and current author/blogger Jonathon Jaxson says that depression and panic attacks were the mysterious "health reasons" that forced Paris Hilton to be released early. JJ says:

Paris was apparently suffering from severe panic attacks and depression, where she even became suicidal. Towards the end of her stay, Paris began, what others call, a nervous breakdown. Her psychiatrist was so concerned for her well being they did everything possible to get her to a place in which was comfortable for her and her health.

What do we have, voluntary ****ing prisons in LA now? No **** she didn't like it and freaked out, that's the point. I'm surprised they didn't just lock her up inside Magic Mountain. "I sentence you to 30 days on Viper and Goliath, and at night you will be confined to Bugs Bunny World where you will be served funnel cakes and those batman shaped popcicles. The grape ones. I think they have strawberry too and I guess you can have those if you want..."

UPDATE - now TMZ says the same

GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Al Sharpton is holding a massive protest outside of her house.

I should start packing before they smash down the doors and carry her back to prison.
I need to get "random murderous rage" diagnosed as a medical problem so I have an excuse never to leave my house again.

Good thing the UC store delivers!
:lol:
Apparently it was panic attacks. ****ing panic attacks.
****ing panic attacks.

They had women on the news who had been to the same prison. One woman said that someone had a baby in jail and all they did was take the baby away after she'd had it. Another person said that someone she knew almost died in the same prison from a massive infection and they didn't do anything to help her.

****ing panic attacks.

LOS ANGELES - Hours after
Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest Thursday, the judge who put her in jail for violating her reckless-driving probation ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.

Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.

SHE COULD BE GOING BACK IN!!!!

Last edited:
I'd assume yes.

Mole is the only person who doesn't want her back in jail.

I think there are like 3 people in Queens. One of them is a Paris Hilton impersonator, so she probably doesn't count.

Latest posts

Back