Paris Goes to Prison

Judge orders her BACK into prison.

She was screaming and crying after the Judge sent her to do ALL 45 DAYS instead of the 23 she got.

I'm glad Paris is back in jail she should not have been given the special treatment in the first place any other inmate would have just been told to deal with it and would have had to stay in their 8 by 12 ft cell. But Paris got "Special" treatment. Glad to see the judge enforced his earlier ruling.

Why do we care?

It's not reporting, it's not news, it's Paris Hilton.

She got in jail, whoopie!

BUT the Jailer/Sheriff let her out (betting money's on Daddy cutting him a check) due to her being sad about being in prison.

So you get in jail but have the money to, you're above the law.

I'm more than happy that the Judge called her back.

This is a big problem, because if a Judge's word is the LAW and a Sheriff can just say, "Oh, the Judge was mean, here come out of jail." This is a BIG problem with our system of law.

So there's two things that make this worth watching.

1- It's a huge showing that our legal system is broken and that these rich people are above and beyond our law.

2- It's fun to see the mighty and rich knocked down into the dirt.

Now, I speak for myself, but I think many share my opinion.

This is good television.

It's not reporting, it's not news, it's Paris Hilton.

She got in jail, whoopie!

BUT the Jailer/Sheriff let her out (betting money's on Daddy cutting him a check) due to her being sad about being in prison.

So you get in jail but have the money to, you're above the law.

I'm more than happy that the Judge called her back.

This is a big problem, because if a Judge's word is the LAW and a Sheriff can just say, "Oh, the Judge was mean, here come out of jail." This is a BIG problem with our system of law.

So there's two things that make this worth watching.

1- It's a huge showing that our legal system is broken and that these rich people are above and beyond our law.

2- It's fun to see the mighty and rich knocked down into the dirt.

Now, I speak for myself, but I think many share my opinion.

This is good television.

Eh. I just can't make myself enjoy it. We already know the justice system sucks, and we know Paris Hilton is a stupid *****. I don't want to see her suffer, because even that irritates me. I just want her to go away and never come back.

Well, she ain't going away. And i actually DO want her to suffer; but only the appropriate amount she's supposed to, like any other person who's arrested for violating probation.

I can't stop watching it.

I love it.

The rich get richer, they get out of prison nice and happy. They do what they want.

And now the American poor people are out for blood. I love it. I love it to no end.

Our people love the rich and famous, but their actions disgust us and we have to watch is silent envy and horror.

But now, one of them is in jail. The people are like sharks with blood in the water.

This is about bringing down one of the rich and powerful.

She's going to appeal, and I hope it gets thrown out of court.

Tear her down, punish her for being powerful. Make a lesson for all those with power who abuse that power for partying and being idiots that bring nothing to the world.

Destroy her for knowing nothing about our envy and hatred. We don't love her, the flashbulbs are not us loving to look at you. It's waiting for you to **** up so we can kill you on live television and bring in great ratings.

I see that this is unfair, but I love it too much. I love seeing people brought down, it's a primal feeling of seeing those that culture deems to be my better brought to jail.

I like this site for crap celebrity news:

What Would Tyler Durden Do

What really bothers me about this is that people want to see her go to jail because she's Paris Hilton, not because she's a despicable drunk driver. There is never, ever an excuse for that, and anyone who does it should be locked up for a very long time.

Well, I think they want her to go to jail because she's Paris Hilton AND she's a horrible drunk driver. If she was just Paris Hilton, upright citizen, no one would want to see her in jail. But everyone knows she did something, even if they don't know what, and they want her to get the same treatment some schlub off the street would get.

She's not though. She's still getting special treatment at the prison. And she doesn't even appreciate it.

Maybe she'd have an easier time of it if she knew how to read.

Well, I think they want her to go to jail because she's Paris Hilton AND she's a horrible drunk driver. If she was just Paris Hilton, upright citizen, no one would want to see her in jail. But everyone knows she did something, even if they don't know what, and they want her to get the same treatment some schlub off the street would get.

That's my thoughts exactly. Though instead of prison time we could make her work a year in Wade's Cabana, mudslides for everybody!

That's my thoughts exactly. Though instead of prison time we could make her work a year in Wade's Cabana, mudslides for everybody!

I don't think her drunken dirving should be rewarded with such divine pleasures!

A mudslide would be heavenly right now.

Last edited:
What really bothers me about this is that people want to see her go to jail because she's Paris Hilton, not because she's a despicable drunk driver. There is never, ever an excuse for that, and anyone who does it should be locked up for a very long time.

I'm with Joe. It's not just because she's Paris Hilton. It's because she's Paris Hilton and she broke the law. She shouldn't get special treatment because she's Paris Hilton.

Man dies in prison because he was denied medical attention.

I'm all kinds of disgusted right now.

This poor man had a terrible medical condition and Stupid Spoiled Whore gets out cuz of a couple panic attacks.:x
*vomits*

Jesus Christ.
Judge orders her BACK into prison.

She was screaming and crying after the Judge sent her to do ALL 45 DAYS instead of the 23 she got.
GOOD.

You know what really annoys me about everything today? The fact that she was screaming and crying and making a huge scene.

Let me point this out to everyone: Paris Hilton is an adult. She's not a small child. She can scream and cry and act like a ****ing baby but she's not and we shouldn't buy into feeling sorry for her. Adults get arrested. Adults go to jail and serve their prison sentences without having to be let out because they don't have their nightlight. She was enough of an adult to get into a car drunk, she should be enough of an adult to do her time.
Yeah, that's another thing. People on the news today were talking about how, through all the hoopla of the past day or two, Paris has been put through more pain than the usual person who committs her kind of offense.

Yeah, the offense of drunk driving. Now that you mention it, she probably should've gotten a lot more time...
Thank god!

*takes off apron and Wade's Cabana© thong*

I'll just leave these here for her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back