Paris Goes to Prison

She's said that if she goes to jail her "life will be over".

We can only hope.

Simple Life Season 4 will be about her getting a tattoo with the plans of the prison and escaping.

Don't talk about her. Don't think about her. Don't spend a moment of your life on her because you are encouraging her disease. MOVE ON AND NEVER GIVE HER THE ATTENTION SHE SO DESPERATELY CRAVES.

Unless you're watching "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset". That's my favorite South Park episode ever.

True Story:

Paris once came to my neighborhood to film an episode of the Simple Life. Out of boredom, I rode my bike to the house she'd rented, and saw that the tech crew was loading equipment onto a truck. I asked a technician:

Me: Is this the house Paris is staying at?

Tech: Yeah?

Me: Is she still here?

Tech: No, thank God.

True Story:

Paris once came to my neighborhood to film an episode of the Simple Life. Out of boredom, I rode my bike to the house she'd rented, and saw that the tech crew was loading equipment onto a truck. I asked a technician:

Me: Is this the house Paris is staying at?

Tech: Yeah?

Me: Is she still here?

Tech: No, thank God.
Did you ask him how many times he had sex with her?

Nope. However, I did see a lady walking her dog on the sidewalk. She was constantly pacing the sidewalk, trying to get a look in the window. The dog was rather unhappy, obviously wanting to go further down the road, and he was practically being dragged.

Poor doggy.

Last edited:
jordan_050427.jpg

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This is probably the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

I really want to hear about her "trauma" in jail. I'm sure it will be worth more than a chuckle.

I agree with and support this decision.

Playing Devil's Advocate...

...is it really fair for us to say such things about her when we've never actually met her?

*...*

TO THE BARRICADE!

WHOOSH!

Last edited:
Damn.

This is delaying her becoming the future mrs mole

...is it really fair for us to say such things about her when we've never actually met her?

To play Angel's Advocate (I guess) - I'm pretty sure Jack the Ripper was a bad man. I never met him, but it seems that might have been the case. :p

She's said that if she goes to jail her "life will be over".

We can only hope.

OOOOOOOoooooo!

HANDBAG!

:D

Last edited:

We've seen her naked - close enough.

Latest posts

Back