Paris Goes to Prison

I'm proud to say that I signed the petition.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :x

It has been confirmed, Paris will only serve half the original jail time (23 days instead of 45) and will be located in a special area in prison so she won't be in contact with the other felons. Americas system sucks ***!

It has been confirmed, Paris will only serve half the original jail time (23 days instead of 45) and will be located in a special area in prison so she won't be in contact with the other felons. Americas system sucks ***!
I really don't see why it's so important to keep her away from the other felons. Whatever horrible things her cellmate/s could possibly have in mind... it's not like she wouldn't ENJOY it, anyway.

That's frigging ridiculous. That girl should do the full jail time. And she gets a little private cell that's probably full of stuff. It's just not right.

-Titan

23 is one of the numbers! The prison is actually the island! Paris Hilton is the new cast member on LOST!

She shouldn't of served any time.

She's too hot and rich for prison.

disgusted.jpg

She is not hot at all. I have bigger boobs than she does, and I'm an A- cup at most.

This sums up my feeling on the whole debacle:

wwtdd.com said:
Law enforcement in the Los Angeles area are proving once again that celebrities will not - under any circumstances - be treated like the rest of society, and every effort will be made to coddle them and keep them above the law. With that in mind, it was announced today that Paris Hilton will not serve 45 days as sentenced, but only 23 and she will serve them in a "special needs" unit separated from the general population. MTV says:

...jail officials have credited good behavior, including the hotel heiress' appearance at her latest court date, for reducing Hilton's prison sentence from 45 days to at least 23, Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore announced.
Hilton will serve her time separated from the general inmate population in a "special needs housing unit" at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California, The Associated Press reported. These cells are specifically reserved for high-profile inmates — including celebrities, police officers and prison guards — who might otherwise be targeted by fellow prisoners.
As part of her rehabilitation, the 26-year-old socialite will get at least an hour a day outside her cell, where she can participate in activities including showering, talking on the phone and watching TV.

How the hell does showing up for a court date count as good behavior? Aren't you supposed to do that? She didn't run a dog fighting ring either, so let's cut another 15 days. And she didn't shoot President Lincoln, so lets pardon her completely. In fact, with that in mind, the judge should sentence us to apologize to her. Like, we'll have to go wash her car. You and I personally will have to go to her house and make her bed and skim her pool. It only seems fair.

Paris is out of jail after days !!!! thank god

LOS ANGELES -
Paris Hilton was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem and will fulfill the remainder of her sentence for probation violation in home confinement, a sheriff's spokesman said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The 26-year-old hotel heiress was sent home shortly after 2 a.m. wearing an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Hilton was sentenced to 45 days for violating her probation in a reckless driving case, but had been expected to serve 23 days in jail because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.

She ended up spending three full days at the all-women's facility in Lynwood, but because she checked in late Sunday and left early Thursday, authorities credited her with five days of time served. She'll be confined to her Hollywood Hills home for 40 days

Latest posts

Back