Peter's future with the Ultimates

I didn't say that Fury WOULD lock him up, but it would always be a thought at the back of Peter's head that Fury COULD lock him up. He had a thought like this in #37.

It would be cool to see Spider-Man and The Black Widow being sent on a mission to Latveria

Check out Bendis's Secret War...

But that's not in the Ultimate Universe is it...

I dont think that anyone in the Ultimates would want to work with Spider-Man. You guys remember the hard time Tony was giving Fury for bringing a kid to the Triskilon(or however it's spelled). It would be cool to see them work together again, no doubt.

"Did you go back in ntime to get him?" - Tony Stark
Captain America and Thor, I think would get along with him. Black Widow would probably flirt with him, and the others would jus ignore him.

I think that Captain America has a certain respect for the kid, however, there is still the fact that he is dated and he really doesn't know how teenager's act. That could be something that Bendis could work with which would prove to be quite comical.

Iron Man is a comedian in his own way and Spider-Man could play off of his arrogant sides, which would definitely make some interesting moments.

Wasp will be the person that Spider-Man will most likely admire out of all of them. Not only is she a hero, but she is a scientist. She is the person that is most like Peter, really. I think that would be interesting.

Spider-Man will definitely have a problem with Thor. The fact that he's so weird will give PEter ideas and stuff. May be funny, may actually spook people out.

I forgot about the Wasp. Yes, I agree Peter would look up to her. Thor searching through Peter's mind asking "Are you gay?" would be hilarious.

WTF on the gayness, first of all. Second of all, I see Peter and Hank getting on better. Both of them were given superhuman powers, abused them, and lost someone very important to them as a result. Granted, Peter didn't have as direct a hand in the loss as Hank did, but misuse of powers is a common and very powerful topic over which they could bond.

I'm not really sure Hank will even be involved, do you? He's not really an Ultimate as far as we're concerned, right? And, these issues would be coming out before Vol. 2, too, so it's not like that could be an excuse.

Erm... seeing as how Ultimates 2 is roughly in 2003 or 2004, and Peter wouldn't be of legal age till 2006, that'd put any grown-up-Peter stories after U2. And since Giant Man IS shown on the cover of U2 #1, he's obviously still around.

He was also in the character section of the last two Ultimates in Vol. 1... I'm afraid I only saw him in only one page...

Yes, but I think that's because he will be ushered over to the Defenders or something... I don't think he is actually on the Ultimates cast, therefore, shouldn't be included on the characaters page.

Anyway, it doesn't matter... We don't get character pages anymore...

I thought Pym was off the team, but thinking about it I can't remember where this was said for certain...

Like I said, he's still on the cover, and considering that's got all the new costumes and stuff for the others, I don't see why they'd throw him on there if he wasn't sticking around. Besides, in 616 Hank smacked Janet around like a cheap ho, and he's still around. Although he probably qualifies for the divorced and nuts parts of the U2 #1 solicitation. :)

I'm pretty sure that Fury said something in Ultimate Six. He said something along the lines of Pym chose to resign from the team since all of the conflict is too much for a professional to handle.

He's still working for SHEILD though, just not in a frontline capacity given all the bad PR. As such he's likely to be somewhere in the Triskelion whenever Pete gets drafted.

He was helping the IUGM's become good or something along the lines. He's not an official frontline media member though.

Right, right, I was referring to the active members that actually get down and dirty... Namely, Cap'n, Wasp, Iron Man, etc.

Latest posts

Back