Peter's future with the Ultimates

i dunno, i dont think i would call my kids spiderman or ultimates. That would be cruel. BTW is ultimates a boys name or a girls?

Fuzzy Birds said:
Bendis just won't screw around with the character that much. He'll never give him proper military training, because it would make him too powerful. Part of the charm of Spidey at the moment is how much of an amateur he is. And plus, we all know he's going to remain 15 for the rest of our lives.

I agree, but who's to say Ultimate Spidey wouldn't pick up a few pointers from all of the team-ups with those with military training, like Captain America, Black Widow, or The Punisher? Observing the tactics of one's teammates is not the same as receiving actual training, but it's better than just using one's natural abilities in battle!

Goodwill said:
Yeah, I was wondering about that, too... Or an Ultimate Amazing Fantasy... That's a title where the writers and artists can get the crappy original characters out of their systems.

Wasn't that called Ultimate Adventures, and didn't it stop after six issues?

odie1kenobi75 said:
Wasn't that called Ultimate Adventures, and didn't it stop after six issues?

Ultimate Adventures was about a specific hero, it wasn't a "dumping ground" so to speak.

Yes, it did only last 6 issues. Wasn't bad.

Latest posts

Back