PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

I still think the better thread is the one for the Wonder Woman movie; anytime there's even the tiniest rumor of a casting choice, someone (the watcher? DIB?) usually posts a picture of the actress that leaves little to the imagination.

Charisma Carpenter FTW!

I still think the better thread is the one for the Wonder Woman movie; anytime there's even the tiniest rumor of a casting choice, someone (the watcher? DIB?) usually posts a picture of the actress that leaves little to the imagination.
This is because actresses wearing next to nothing or wearing form-fitting clothes is actually APPROPRIATE for the thread.

It's back! :rockon:
I still shall not be satisfied until I see the Asian Girls VS the Warren Ellis Girls.
I am deeply offended by this thread.
RACIST.
I still think the better thread is the one for the Wonder Woman movie;
I just remembered that one time when Bass posted the thread about casting Wonder Woman. He had an enormous post about the challenges of casting such a character, an eloquant and detailed post about the intricacies of choosing any actor appropriate for the role of comic book icon. His final "obvious" choice?

Vincent D'Onofrio.

Whats the deal with guys loving asian women? What's so great about asian women?

Because they look somewhat exotic, and there is almost a forbidden fruit mentality among some guys. Also some guys might like them because they are smaller in general therefor the guy feels like a bigger man, and something can be said for the school girl uniform fetish that a lot guys have.

That said American girls of Asian decent are way better than the actual girls from Asia (re: Kelly Hu).

Whats the deal with guys loving asian women? What's so great about asian women?
In all seriousness, they're inherently no greater or worse than American women. The same could be said for French, Arabs, United-Statesians, Canadians and Europeans. That is all. Just to make that clear:

JonnyFreeze said:
when i went to Tokyo it was awesome! there were hotties everywhere.
There were probably many uglies too.

I started this thread mostly because of my perverse fascination with non-Asian's fascination with Asian looks. And just to elaborate on that matter:

Victor Von Doom said:
I just don't have The Yellow Fever. Hawaiian girls? Yeah. Japanese? For novelty's sake. But as a group in general? Nah.
Well, Americans are weird. I mean those that DO have theYellow Fever are the kind of people that think Zhang Zi Yi is both 'HOT' and a 'good actress'. *puke*

By the way, I mean no offense to Iceshadow, but I'm no fan of Kelly Hu. But my personal taste is not the point of this thread.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, they're inherently no greater or worse than American women. The same could be said for French, Arabs, United-Statesians, Canadians and Europeans. That is all.

I started this thread mostly because of my perverse fascination with non-Asian's fascination with Asian looks. And just to elaborate on that matter:

Well, Americans are weird. I mean those that DO have theYellow Fever are the kind of people that think Zhang Zi Yi is both 'HOT' and a 'good actress'. *puke*

By the way, I mean no offense to Iceshadow, but I'm no fan of Kelly Hu. But my personal taste is not the point of this thread.

i see. also and what the hell? i took this "what famous people you look like test" and she was one of the people i resembled.

i see. also and what the hell? i took this "what famous people you look like test" and she was one of the people i resembled.
This is what happens when you ask the Internet to judge you by your looks.

What did you expect... it already does a butt-stupid job of judging you 'on what's inside'. :lol: :p :lol:

Attention Please!, where she played the prim and proper flight attendant Yayoi Wakamura, opposite Aya Ueto (who played a rock star who gives up the wild life to pursue a career in in-flight service).
Sometimes, I love Japanese television, so much.

By the way, I mean no offense to Iceshadow, but I'm no fan of Kelly Hu.

Non taken.

ourchair said:
In all seriousness, they're inherently no greater or worse than American women. The same could be said for French, Arabs, United-Statesians, Canadians and Europeans. That is all. Just to make that clear:

Yeah, I recently dated an Asian, and it didn't live up to any fantasies. Hispanic girls are more fun, well except for the crazy ones that want to "cut you".

I would have Kelly Hu's babies.

Srsly.

I'm so for real on this. If you told me that I could be with Kelly Hu----I'd track down Houde. Force him at gunpoint to come up with a way to be able to impregnate me ala "Ah-nold" in "Junior"-style and then carry Kelly's beautiful Pacific Island babies in my womb.

Anyone who would do otherwise is a fool!

Hispanic girls are more fun, well except for the crazy ones that want to "cut you".

I love how Hispanic girls will fight anyone you tell them too

Srsly.

I'm so for real on this. If you told me that I could be with Kelly Hu----I'd track down Houde. Force him at gunpoint to come up with a way to be able to impregnate me ala "Ah-nold" in "Junior"-style and then carry Kelly's beautiful Pacific Island babies in my womb.

And I would backstab you, and impregnate you with my babies

Gorilla Hands combined with Doom's punch

The possiblities

Srsly.

So says Barney, so shall it go.

Latest posts

Back