PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

Whats the deal with guys loving asian women? What's so great about asian women?

Why do guys like girls in School girl outfits?, why do guys want slutty untouched girls?, why do guys get mesmerized by a hot chicks licking a popsicle?, & why do guys like the concept of a cat fight?...

Sorry Hib you'll just never truly understand...

Sexy sexy ten dollah

That's why
I just laugh at this everytime I read this. You also forgot "Happy Ending". :lol:

Non taken.

Yeah, I recently dated an Asian, and it didn't live up to any fantasies. Hispanic girls are more fun, well except for the crazy ones that want to "cut you".
Careful with the beaters, too. They throw anything at you. Anything. So if you still love your comics, nice stereo, and poster of Hulk Hulgan in a g-string (I did say anything!), I suggest you hide those in a nice safe secure place. How about your closet? :wink:

Also, Zhang Zi Yi is hot. Acting? I don't know. I've only really seen her in Rush Hour 2. She is one damn good fighter, though.

Why do guys like girls in School girl outfits?, why do guys want slutty untouched girls?, why do guys get mesmerized by a hot chicks licking a popsicle?, & why do guys like the concept of a cat fight?...

Sorry Hib you'll just never truly understand...
I came to the conclusion long ago that men can find just about anything in a girl fetishistically mesmerizing.

The only real reason why anyone would find a particular fetish (fat girls, Asian girls, anthropomorphic catgirls, underage girls, schoolgirls, moms, grandmoms, thin girls, titless girls) puzzling at all, is because it is probably one that isn't really predominant compared to what we as a society are expected to look for in women (reproductively functional large hips, media-influenced body image, et al).

I came to the conclusion long ago that men can find just about anything in a girl fetishistically mesmerizing.

The only real reason why anyone would find a particular fetish (fat girls, Asian girls, anthropomorphic catgirls, underage girls, schoolgirls, moms, grandmoms, thin girls, titless girls) puzzling at all, is because it is probably one that isn't really predominant compared to what we as a society are expected to look for in women (reproductively functional large hips, media-influenced body image, et al).

I look for short skirts...

For the next three updates, I am going to experiment with nothing but Filipinas, just for the hell of it.

It's a little bit difficult, because I find that our local vanity industry is a little bit bonkers, so it's hard for me to find hi-res images on the Internet of Filipinas who AREN'T just chesty little bimbettes throwing themselves onto FHM spreads.

I mean, you can find hi-res pictures of Alexis Bleidel's man-chin and the horse-faced Sarah Jessica Parker, but you can't find scans of local print models? What gives?

Anyway, here's Anielle Santos, a 21-year old Filipina print model currently studying Psychology at a prestigious Christian university. That is just about everything I know about her, save that she's a cousin of a friend or something like that.

07-aniellesantos00.jpg

And some images taken from her Friendster account:

07-aniellesantos01.jpg

Last edited:
I get happy when this thread is updated.

I sure am happy now! :D
Because I'm such an ***, I'm currently debating with myself whether I will ask permission to post pictures of people on my Friendster/Multiply network. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You know I would so do a babe of the day thread, if I thought it wouldn't be taken down.
Why would it get taken down?

Is there a precise reason for that?

Does that reason happen to be hermaphrodites?

If so, please spare Jamie Lee Curtis.

Why would it get taken down?

Is there a precise reason for that?

Does that reason happen to be hermaphrodites?

If so, please spare Jamie Lee Curtis.

every time I post a pic. of a sexy girl (non-naked) I get bad feedback.

You know I would so do a babe of the day thread, if I thought it wouldn't be taken down.
Look at what you post vs what gets posted here. This is more appropriate then the ones you have posted. Not that I complain from the ones you post (there's the male pig me talking), but those are the risky ones we can't have.

Last edited:
Look at what you post vs what gets posted here. This is more appropriate then the ones you have posted. Not that I complain from the ones you post (there's the male pig me talking), but those are the risky ones we can't have.

I know... it just sucks.

Latest posts

Back