Photoshop work.

Damn! I used that exact idea in my Windows Paint "Mods are racist" splash panel that I was about to post in the appropriate thread minutes before it was locked and have since been saving for another appropriate occasion!

:furious:

Re: Night Nurse Ad!

That's pretty cool Dude

Thanks.

And here's another Mario me, but warped.

luismario1.jpg

:lol: :lol: I love it , that's ****ing cool

This is something I'm working on for my final project. I'm making a video game magazine cover.

Also, this isn't the actual size. I had to cut it down so it'd fit (the file size was huge since it was originally a Photoshop file).

SuperSmashBrosBattleRoyal.jpg

This is something I'm working on for my final project. I'm making a video game magazine cover.

Also, this isn't the actual size. I had to cut it down so it'd fit (the file size was huge since it was originally a Photoshop file).

It's good, you just have to make it look like they belong together, the light color, brightness/contrast, and Link should be on a layer above Kratos cause his scale seems larger

It's good, you just have to make it look like they belong together, the light color, brightness/contrast, and Link should be on a layer above Kratos cause his scale seems larger
Yeah, right now I'm just trying to see who fits well together on the cover. I had Sonic (and he's still there actually, he's just invisible), but it was looking too much like Brawl which I didn't want it to be.

I'll possibly be adding Lara Croft. Project suggested Cloud and Heihachi (great suggestions), but I can't find a good picture of Cloud anywhere.

But thanks for the suggestion. That'll help me a lot.

Last edited:

Nice picture dude.

If your adding Lara Croft can I suggest adding Sonic or Samus

Nice picture dude.

If your adding Lara Croft can I suggest adding Sonic or Samus
I had Sonic (and as I told others a couple times, he's actually there, but he's invisible), but I took him out (which is the same reason why I didn't add Samus) because then it feels like it's just Brawl, and I'm trying to give it the feeling as if it's something new.

I had Sonic (and as I told others a couple times, he's actually there, but he's invisible), but I took him out (which is the same reason why I didn't add Samus) because then it feels like it's just Brawl, and I'm trying to give it the feeling as if it's something new.

Ah good point on brawl

Still kick *** picture dude.

A work in progess still, but here's another update:

BR-part1.jpg

BR-part2.jpg

I know there's a line, but that's because for whatever reason, I couldn't load the picture from my computer to photobucket, even though it's a jpeg. So I brought it to paint, and cut it like that so I could upload it. I think it may have been maybe 'cuz the file is too big?

Either way, there goes.

I have a new 'project' I'm working on. I just have to remember to bring my flash drive so I can actually save the work.

Hopefully I'll have it done by next week since it won't take too long to do.

Latest posts

Back