Photoshop work.

Here's part 1 of my new project. An "updated" Link. I think it'd be cool if this was a look for him. Not an official look, just something....I don't know....something.

LoZLinkRelookcopy.jpg

As I keep working on, things will change and what not.

Dude, thats awesome.
Thanks!

The shield should be on his back. That would look better.
You know, I tried putting it on his back, but then it looked too weird. So I tried different layers, with the copy of 'Link' being one, so I could put his arm above the shield. Then that made it look like the shield was in his body.

Either way, it's gonna end up on his back.

You know, I tried putting it on his back, but then it looked too weird. So I tried different layers, with the copy of 'Link' being one, so I could put his arm above the shield. Then that made it look like the shield was in his body.

Either way, it's gonna end up on his back.

You need a different perspective shot of the shield for that.

Update on Link:

NuLink.jpg

And now I'm also working on Sheik. I'm using this picture of Elektra as my 'base':

elektra2_72.jpg

And using this picture of Sheik as reference:

sheik.jpg

Unfortunately, since I had to leave for class, I couldn't do much, so I only have the hair and a tiny bit of the face mask done:

NuSheikjpg.jpg

More coming soon.

Last edited:
What is the stuff on the ground behind her?

Some metal junk. It was already there with the Elektra image.

Rather than say what you should put in the background, I would say think of what might be in the background if the foreground contains metal junk. It might be a scrap heap or a junk yard or something like that.

Rather than say what you should put in the background, I would say think of what might be in the background if the foreground contains metal junk. It might be a scrap heap or a junk yard or something like that.
That's a good idea.

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the metal junk or not, but yes, that's a great suggestion.

I could even try to make a metal tentacle monster. :lol:

Many thanks. :)

That's a good idea.

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the metal junk or not, but yes, that's a great suggestion.

I could even try to make a metal tentacle monster. :lol:

Many thanks. :)

Is it something you are going to draw, or are you going to drop in an existing image?

Latest posts

Back