Photoshop work.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Night Nurse Ad!

A friend was doing something with this picture this morning in photoshop and I quickly made a copy and added the words to make a mock up Night Nurse ad that you would see on a billboard. She made this all from scratch of just the picture of the nurse.

nightnurse.jpg

Last edited:

E

Excelsior Club
Re: Night Nurse Ad!

The Night Nurse *should be* that good looking.

Nice job. That would make a pretty cool idea for a show.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So I'm taking pictures now and messing with them on Photoshop. I took the same picture that my friend used to make the background from the Night Nurse Ad! thread and decided to turn her into She-Hulk. This isn't finished so it looks bad right now.

Here ya go:

She-HulkW.jpg

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Still working on the nurse, but here's something else I've done with a photograph:

P4090186.jpg

Twins.jpg

Not much of a big deal, but it's for a photography work.

Last edited:

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
That's very cool dude. I love it when I see things black and white but one thing colour. Like the little girl in the red coat in Schindler's List.

Last edited:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Thanks.

And just did a little touch-up:

Twins2.jpg

My professor said that it shouldn't be too dark where I can loose details, and that the yellow is a bit too much.

Last edited:

Entropy

The contrast is fine, don't believe him. Whatever detail he thinks you're losing are minimal at best. Personally, I think the yellow works well as it is, but you could probably reduce the saturation a little and be fine. Other than that, I very much appreciate the composition, I've always been a fan of split-image style shots. What format do you shoot with?

EDIT : I just now realize, I'm not sure if your professor's comments apply to the original copy you posted, or the touch-up. If the former and the touch-up was a result of his advice, ignore my previous statement, he's doing his job. If it was in regards to the touch-up, my statement stands ;).

Last edited:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
The contrast is fine, don't believe him. Whatever detail he thinks you're losing are minimal at best. Personally, I think the yellow works well as it is, but you could probably reduce the saturation a little and be fine. Other than that, I very much appreciate the composition, I've always been a fan of split-image style shots. What format do you shoot with?

EDIT : I just now realize, I'm not sure if your professor's comments apply to the original copy you posted, or the touch-up. If the former and the touch-up was a result of his advice, ignore my previous statement, he's doing his job. If it was in regards to the touch-up, my statement stands ;).
His comments were to the touch-up I made after I added a little blue to it.

Also, thanks.

As for the format, I only have what people refer to this as a "point-and-shoot" camera, (Olympus FE-100) and I believe I had it on the landscape setting. I originally bought the camera just to take pictures on vacations, so when I took my digital photography class, this is what I had, which was said to be okay to be used.

I hope that answered your question.

Thanks again.

Entropy

His comments were to the touch-up I made after I added a little blue to it.

Also, thanks.

As for the format, I only have what people refer to this as a "point-and-shoot" camera, (Olympus FE-100) and I believe I had it on the landscape setting. I originally bought the camera just to take pictures on vacations, so when I took my digital photography class, this is what I had, which was said to be okay to be used.

I hope that answered your question.

Thanks again.

Ah, I see, I was wondering if you used film or digital. I'm still a film user myself (I use 35mm and medium format pretty equally) but outside of processing I do all my editing and printing through Photoshop. I like to think of it as the happy medium ;).

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Here's something I did today. Original on top, edited on bottom.

Original.jpg

TheBeautyofBlooming.jpg

For this one, I started out with lighting it up, adding some cyan and blue to it, then adjusting the brightness & contrast, and finishing it with sharpening the photo.

Last edited:

marvelman

Much more bright and vibrant. I'm enjoying this. Keep them coming, and I may change my vote from "The Bass Option" to Ice.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Here is the slideshow that was presented today in class. Song I ended up using was John Mayer's "Daughters".

Althought, because I made it on "iphoto" and exported it as a Quicktime file, it doesn't do the nice transitions between photos.

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
Thanks.

And just did a little touch-up:

My professor said that it shouldn't be too dark where I can loose details, and that the yellow is a bit too much.

that is cool. i always wondered how people did that. It looks like a symbol of our country's depressed state and the urgency of picking up the phone before it hangs up. A bold statement in of itself. Good job Ice!

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
that is cool. i always wondered how people did that. It looks like a symbol of our country's depressed state and the urgency of picking up the phone before it hangs up. A bold statement in of itself. Good job Ice!
Thanks.

And here's another Mario me, but warped.

luismario1.jpg

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
lol, he has googly eyes. you should make the eyes reflect a google search page so you can say he has google eyes.

Latest posts